Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

So PROUD of myself.

Ok. So basically the last month or so has been up and down, with me always reverting back to SAD foods.

Today is day three of being 100% raw, and i mean RAW. Nothing but fruit and some greens. No overt fats etc.

There was a Surprise birthday lunch today for a coworker. I gladly munched away on my watermelon.

and I am so proud of myself, because I PASSED on the best cheesecake and was ok with watching everyone else eating it.

I was sitting there thinking, your gonna regret that heavy feeling when you done... and of course someone did say they feel so heavy and gross from that and i responded yea, i know, that is why i filled up on watermelon, (not rubbing anything in that i actually feel GREAT). I think I am finally on my way!!

Comments

• Congratulations! I have been having so much trouble recently, with school closing in a week. I have been eating vegan junk food- roasted nuts, Thai food, etc... coffee... stuff that makes me feel like crap. My excuse is that I'm stressed, but that's such a terrible excuse. Gonna do a cleanse starting on the solstice and then be 100% raw so I can feel good for once. Summer's a great time to keep it up, I think.

• troublesjustabubbletroublesjustabubble Raw Newbie

Yay! I remember my first couple weeks of struggle and I wish I had had something like goneraw to help me. I'm so proud of you! Keep up the good work sista!

• Thanks guys! its so nice to have people understand what you are doing and support it. And its great to have people to share the little conquests with that actually GET IT!!

xo

• valgal123valgal123 Raw Newbie

I'm so proud of you! You have the strength to do this! Its actually been pretty easy for me to stay away from the junk food because I know I can make something more delicious and healthy and feel good.

• daniefondaniefon Raw Newbie

you may heard it said "nothing tastes as good as thin feels" how about a new one "nothing cooked tastes as good as I feel when I'm raw!"