Abused dogs - need advice

Hey all!

There is a goon who comes to the apt building across the street who leaves his 2 pit bulls in his SUV LITERALLY ALL DAY. He doesn't live there, but he is there a lot. This has happened many times. I don't know if he is homeless and visiting his girlfriend, but he never brings the dogs in. I had the day off today and have been home most of the day and today he parked under a car park and I haven't seen those dogs out of the truck at all. I don't want the dogs taken to be put down, and I don't want to confront him in his face cause obviously he doesn't care about his actions and I don't think it will do any good. I live in Seattle and the cops are *ehh*. Anyone ever deal with something like this? Any advice? I just hate seeing those poor dogs staring out at me everyday, knowing it's f'd up, and feeling powerless to do anything.

Comments

• SuasoriaSuasoria Raw Newbie

Ugh, I hate people.

Pits are not considered adoptable by most city shelters, so they will almost certainly be euthanized. Try contacting a pit bull rescue organization - here's one in Seattle

http://www.bullseyerescue.org/

• Suasoria - you rock SO hard!