Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

The Taste Of Apricot Seeds

2»

Comments

• Blue_EyesBlue_Eyes Raw Master

Pixx, I understand what was said it was just that I have read on several sites claiming that to sell "raw apricot seeds" was illegal, they could sell the "cooked" version tho, but the company I talked to said that was not true, they could be sold raw

I haven't looked up much on the B17/Laetrile as I was only interested in the "natural true sources" of it and not the actual vitamin being extracted and used as a supplement. trying to steer away from the supplements

sorry to confuse you by what i said

• pixxpixx Raw Master

I am aware of the "five tastes", and "Terrible" is not one of them. ;)

• grr,, the ling to the movie The Future of Food cannot be seen outside of the US....

HULU is for Americans

• pixxpixx Raw Master

corecries~ Can you view on snagfilms? http://www.snagfilms.com/films/title/the_future_of_food/

You can read about it, on it's own site (& they sell a DVD): http://www.thefutureoffood.com

• Raw_OrleansRaw_Orleans Raw Newbie

FLUORIDATION-LINKED CANCER

Studies based upon the U.S. Vital Statistics for fluoridated versus non-fluoridated U.S. cities indicate a significant (greater than 99% confidence level) increase in cancer death rates occurring within the first two years of artificial fluoridation. The nine organ sites affected and their increase above the normal are:

Mouth, 15%; Oesophagus, 48%; Stomach, 22%; Large Intestine, 31%; Rectum, 51%; Kidney, 10%; Bladder and other urinary organs 22%; other organs specifically female: Breast 15%; Ovary and Fallopian Tube, 15%.

Patients having cancers of these organ sites should be advised that they should not continue to drink or cook with fluoridated city water but should substitute bottled spring water or distilled water.

The Hunza's are a tribe in a mountainous area of Afghanistan... There Most Prized possession are their Apricot Trees,,, The Meat of the Apricots are used but the Seeds are considered the Creme de la Crop...

Some Hunzians Have Been Known to Live to the Ripe Old Age of 145 Years Old... Generally speaking 120 Years Is Considered the Norm..

• Pixx

Thank you, but this one seems to be only for us and canadians also.

I can search around, I appreciate that you tried another link though.

I have read about the Hunza's many years ago and been impressed by them, I used to get minerals from that area but have forgotten the special term for it.

I heard that normal agriculture is taking over where the Hunza's live, as in they have started fertilizing with cehmical fertilizersand spraying and entered the cycle that leads to.

What a backwards world it has become,

In the Philippines there is Manuel Navarro, M.D., former Professor of Medicine and Surgery at the University of Santo Tomas in Manila; an Associate Member of the National Research Council of the Philippines; a Fellow of the Philippine College of Physicians, the Philippine Society of Endocrinology and Metabolism; and a member of the Philippine Medical Association, the Philippine Cancer Society, and many other medical groups. He has been recognized internationally as a cancer researcher and has over one-hundred major scientific papers to his credit, some of which have been read before the International Cancer Congress. In 1971 Dr. Navarro wrote:

I ... have specialized in oncology [the study of tumors] for the past eighteen years. For the same number of years I have been using Laetrile

For five years, between 1972 and 1977, Laetrile was meticulously tested at Sloan-Kettering under the direction of Dr. Kanematsu Sugiura. Dr. Sugiura was the senior laboratory researcher at Sloan-Kettering with over 60 years experience. He had earned the highest respect for his knowledge and integrity. He was the perfect person to conduct experiments since his quest for truth blocked out anything else.

Dr. C. Chester Stock, the man in charge of Sloan-Kettering's labora-tory-testing division wrote this about Dr. Suguira, "Few, if any, names in cancer research are as widely known as Kane-matsu Sugiura's

• macanoogiemacanoogie Raw Newbie

Why? If it's so good for you, then why hide it?

Uhhh... HELLO??? The Cancer Industry in it Current Form is Worth Tens Of BILLIONS of Dollars Each and Every Year... Mostley Because of all of the people it employs and most of all the Mega Bucks the Pharmacetical companies make off of their PATENTED poisons, Which cost next to Nothing to produce... Apricot seeds are a Natural Produce and can NOT be patented, Not to metion it cost Next to Nothing to purchase...

Look I don't Know if this stuff works or not... I'm just going by the testimnonials of Hundreds of people that you can find on Line...My Question is Why Would These Lay people would Lie...

I can understand Why people of Chemo do what they Do and If I could make Billions of Dollars and keep Millons of People employed in that industry I would have to think twice about telling anyone about some VIITAMIN that would cure them in a matter of months and cost next to nothing... They could Go out of Business Over Night...

You should do your own investigation because at every turn even after Trials proved this stuff to be for real the Medical Community at large says it is quackery... Sloan-Kettering Did test... The scientest who did hte investigation released the information to the press after SK told him to change his findings...SK fired him...

Then For some reason the FDA Banned transport of the stuff in AMerica...

If You Seek it, you will find all the info you need.... You can start Here... http://worldwithoutcancer.org.uk/success.html

http://worldwithoutcancer.org.uk/quacks.html

And Here are 20 or 30 videos of Liars Talking about how they cured their cancers...NATURALLY...

http://www.whale.to/a/video_cancer.html

I am one of those conspracy therist that thinks The Elite are trying to Kill off Billons of people...

But maybe not... They Give us Vaccines. Pesticides, GMO Food, FLUORIDE, Cloned Animals, Animals shot up with steriods/Growth Hormones... because it is good for us...The FDA put a Ban On BioNatural Hormons Replacment for wemon because the Premarin(WHich Comes from the Piss of Pregnent Maires...Bucause Sythetic EVERYTHING is MUCH Better thatn NATURAL NOTHING which they are trying to get rid of as fast as possible... Man I could Go on and On... But what is the use...

Fluoride is so previlant in our society now that 85% of the people in America Are going to Stay asleep until it is To late to change the direction we are going in...

and if you are waiting for Mr Obama to Change thing... Don't hold your breath.. He will Change the Thinks that are unimportant and just say NO to the rest... Did you know that he just pumped 1.9 billion dollars into the production of a FLU virus... is getting ready to FORCED Vaccinate Every Man Woiman and Child in america with UNTESTED (5weeks) poisons... And Why are our women being posioned with Gladasil... because Fucked up women equals NO MORE BABIES... hey we can always do another hysterectamy for 10 or 12 grand... yea baby make that money...

Sorry... I'm just so pissed... because once the medical industry got a hold of my mother shee was dead in six month even thought before they got a hold of her she wa a vital woman... and I have a Son a Daughter and Four granddaughters to protect/// and I will Not Go Down without a fight... They are going to have to KILL ME, TO SHUT ME UP!

and Look, Make sure You Irradiate Those Greens Before you give them to me... because anything LIVING will Poison You! Yummy...

Enough....

Coming To A Theatre Near You Hopefully... Unless They can buy the Guys Out!

The Juiceman, The Guy who Pushing Those Juicers On TV whas Cure of Cancer 60 Years ago Using Natural Treatments

The Beautiful Truth Radio Show... Right Click On The BlogTalkRadio to the Right Of The Episode info.. and Click Play... http://www.blogtalkradio.com/healthandharmonynetwork/2009/02/11/Sweet-Remedy-Radio-who-was-Max-Gerson

The Beautiful Truth Movie trailer

http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/the-beautiful-truth/trailer

http://www.whale.to/cancer/dr_gerson.html

One Question... What about Big Media?? Is it In On It To... Have You EVER Heard of a SINGLE... Just ONE...Person Healing his Cancer or Other Health Problem using Natural Techniques ... Well Don't Hold Your Breath Because It Ain't NEVER Gonna Happen... NEVER EVER.... Because the Main Stream Media Would Go Out Of Business with Out The Billions Of Dollars they are making Advertising Big Pharma's Poisons!

Dr. Mark Hyman

In the last week or so I've upped my intake of Apricot Seeds to 20 seeds, Three times a day (Thats 60 seeds per Day)... I'm Still Kicken so I have to assume that these Things are NOT POISONOUS..

I've taken to Blending The seeds First in a ounce of water and then I mix them into Veggie/Fruit Juices...

I also add a bit of stevia and the Bitter taste of the Apricot Seeds is just Nowhere to be found...

I just thought I'd Let You Guys Know That after 3 weeks of taking Large quantities of Poison Apricot Seeds (60 Per Day), I am still alive and well... Of course, If I should Die anytime within the Next month I will Let You Know... Did I mention that I have had ZERO side effects from this Regimen??

Thought You Folks Might Find These Testimonials on BlessedHerbs.Com's Colon Cleansing Kit Shall we Say 'Enlightening"...

http://www.blessedherbs.com/bh/colon_testimonials

• macanoogiemacanoogie Raw Newbie

So has anyone here honestly experienced "results" like these from a colon cleanser? That looks painful!!!

I've Read Just about Every Testimonial But I Have yet to read one that said it was painful... To the Contrary everyone says it is a life changing experience resulting in Vibrant health, with weight loss and mood stabilisation...

• grantsgrants Raw Newbie

I ate 80 bitter raw apricot seeds per day for 25 days and had no side effects. To make sure that I actually ate them, I used a high velocity coffee bean grinder to reduce them to  powder. Then I put all those 80 powdered seeds into a blender with some juice and let it soak for two hours. Then proceeeded to blend my drink in that blender. Lots of sugar and bananas and strawberries. Taste is always good and easy to drink. Never felt ill or off in anyway. The seeds I bought and consumed were from www.communitynaturalproducts.com.

Those seeds from them are very bitter and to eat 80 per day raw is hard to do without mixing them. But I ate 80 per day because the government cannot be trusted at all with anything, and if they say 3 is the max it is because they never tested anything and never will. Canadian government does nothing unless USA government already did something, and then they still need to ask USA if its ok to say anything, so don't even bother to use canadian information for anything.