Never had a flu or cold in 20 years

Dear Forum

My name is Dan I’m 35, I have been a rawist since I was 15 years old, I never took medicines of any type in my life, no antibiotics, not even a pain killer or an aspirine, I never had a flu, cold, sore throat etc in 20 years. If you have any concern about an health problem please don’t hesitate to contact me for advises at dancharming10@aol.com I helped lots of family and friends over the years…... and don’t worry all free of charge :-)

Best regards

Dan

Comments

• Hi Dan, That is an interesting story. I assume there was someone in a mentor role in your life when you were 15 who guided you to going raw? I wish that I was as lucky as you, I took all those poisons for many years and wound up with some bad consequences. After finding out the truth about the medical profession I decided to do the right thing and start living right. All of the ‘consequences’ have been resolved and I feel better than I have in my life.

Thanks for the offer to the board!

Ian

• Hi Ian

my mum was my mentor, I was 15 years old and she bought this book by Manuel Lazaeta Acharan, I never been able to find this book in english, I’m Italian and I got an edition of this book in Italian, this book really inspired me I checked on the web I only found Italian and south american versions of the book but not english, it may be worth check it out: http://www.amazon.com/Medicina-Natural-Al-Alcan…=sr_1_1/104-0525762-5021552?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1186165304&sr=8-1

Don’t worry, it is never too late to take control of your health, if you have any concern about a desease or any ailment please don’t hesitate to contact me privately

best regards

Daniel

• newbienewbie Raw Newbie

you’re an inspiration. thanks for offering your assistance. :-)

• No problems newbie, I hope and I’m pretty sure that my 20 years experience can heal more people then conventional doctors and medicine. Please don’t hesitate to contact me for anything you need, I’ll be glad to help

• Hi Dan,

That is great to hear, I really need some guidance myself, I’ll send you an email. Thanks so much.

• Please don’t hesitate to contact me. Over the last 20 years I discovered that you don’t need to be a doctor to actually heal and help people to reach optimal health, the secret is there in front of everyone and it is very simple, just abide by the laws of nature, the problem is that because is too simple we often forget it and we chose to follow the most difficult and complicated way.