Does anyone have a stuffed squash blossom recipe?

Joëy PhiJoëy Phi Raw Newbie

Hi everyone,

I am desperate to find the delicious stuffed squash blossom recipe from the Pure food and wine menu (the restaurant in NYC)!! I can't seem to find it anywhere online, does anyone have it(or another version that's similar)? Isn't it featured in Matthey Kinney's book? Thanks:)

Comments

• JoyceHJoyceH Raw Newbie

Sarma's new book, Living Raw Food has a lovely looking squash blossom recipe. It's a beautiful book which is a must-have. I highly recommend her new book :-)

Matthew Kenney's new book, Entertaining in the Raw also has a squash blossom recipe but it's different than Sarmas. Both books are at home so I can't really give the details to how they're different......His new book is also great!

• RawKarenRawKaren Raw Newbie

I don't think it is fair to repeat the recipe - you should get the book. However 'cheese' is great in courgette flowers or squash blossoms. There are quite a few versions here on this site, but my favourite is blended pine nuts, scallions, lemon juice, olive oil, nutritional yeast (not raw), and a good herb like tarragon or chervil.