Endometriosis or fibroids?

CarnapCarnap Raw Newbie

I get horrible cramps on the first day of menstruation. I have not been to a doctor for it. I usually take ibuprofen. I don't want to take it anymore. I read red raspberry leaf tea helped with cramps, but that those with fibroids or endometriosis should not use it because of the estrogenic properities.

Should I go to a doctor? I usually avoid them at all costs. They are so condescending.

Any other remedies? I use pineapple sometimes, but I need to consume one every day for a week before my period to notice a difference.

Comments

• Carnap,

I also have at least one fibroid for the past few years. Last spring I went 100% raw plus I took a product called Vitalzym systemic enzymes. I think the enzymes really worked to shrink the fibroid within a few weeks because my periods became much lighter and the pain was practically gone. You can do a google search on the Vitalzym if you're not familiar with it. For the past year I've been back to the SAD diet and stopped the enzymes and my periods gradually got heavier and more painful again. Just yesterday I started being raw vegan again to try to shrink the fibroid again. Good luck to you...give it a try!

PS...I also try to avoid doctors.

• troublesjustabubbletroublesjustabubble Raw Newbie

The doctor, though with good intentions, will only prescribe something like the pill or other synthetic remedy. They're actually not allowed by the FDA to say that something natural will heal you.

I would start doing higher raw, take some sort of iodine or eat enough seaweed or other iodine rich foods to get what you need because iodine is what makes your thyroid produce the correct amount of hormones.

I have endometriosis and am working through it naturally:)

• Carnap, I am no fan of allopathic medicine, however I do recommend you see a doctor just to get a clear diagnosis. Then you can make an informed decision about how to treat it. If possible, try to seek out a gyno versed in holistic health. Good luck.