Hungry

They say to wait till your hungry to eat, what if your never hungry but still can't lose weight?

Even after I walk 30 at a speed of 2.6, I'm still not hungry. I am thristy and drink water, that takes care of the thristy but it's not food.

I have to force myself to drink a smoothie but that's all I can get down for the day or I throw up.

Please help

Take care

God Bless

:

Comments

• eechoeecho Raw Newbie

Are you overweight?

• Yes, by 70 lbs. I use to be thinner 1 1/2 ago but stress and change in diet I gain 80 lbs. I eat both cook and raw food, no meat, cheese, nuts or mushroom. I'm allergic to corn, gluten (celiac disease), soy and mold. So, can't have things dried, raisins, prunes, dates or figs. Can't have wine or vinager. Anything fermated.

Thank you

Take care

God bless

• If you are barely eating, and still not loosing weight you should consult a doctor. You mention celiac's disease, maybe it's a symptom of it? I would have thought it is the other way (loosing weight). Either way, if you are barely eating (vomiting after more than a smoothie) something isn't right.

• zinfandelzinfandel Raw Newbie

you could fast until you feel hungry again... that would definitely be ideal.

• Doctor has checked my stomach out, he said it's just nerves.

I was thinking about fasting on lime, honey and water for awhile, maybe I need to detox again.

Thank you

Take care

God bless