How long (if it all) did it take you

To get even skin tone? My upperbody is all one colour, but my face is patchy red and I have pink blotchy legs (bare in my mind im pale) Did yours go away or what would you suggest.

Please note I'm not 100 Raw! Infact, I only eat Raw Chocolate + Desserts at the moment, but im trying to slowly adapt - it hard not having a dehydrator. Some success stories might be inspiriation to push me further.

Comments

• KittyKitty Raw Newbie

I have had terrible skin since puberty...now I am 23 and still have struggled with skin issues. Acne, blotchiness, redness, large pores etc. The dermatologist gave me stuff that helped a little bit. After going raw, my hubby and I took an up close picture together, I would say about 3 wks after beginning raw. I was pretty strict in the first month tho, 85-100% raw. I could not BELIEVE the difference in my skin. It was glowing and clear. My face was also slimmer and jaw line more structured. It was truly amazing!! Its still my main motivation to staying Raw. Now, I am so proud of my skin. I usually forget to put on concealer or makeup because I really dont need it anymore, whereas before I would not leave the house without it. You should see the difference within only a few weeks :) But if you want quicker results i would suggest all raw if you can. And also keep in mind, when you detox, you may break out. Your skin has to get worse (toxins coming thru) before it will get better.

• superfood2superfood2 Raw Newbie

I don't think you'll find success with dehydrated foods, fatty foods (oils, nuts, seeds, avocados, coconuts, etc.), high salt or sweetener (agave, dried fruit), or stimulants like cacao.

In fact, the things you are eating (cooked food, cacao) might be causing your problem.

Can you do 100% raw non-processed (all fruits and vegetables, maybe one avocado every day or every two days) for two weeks and see how you feel?

• sv3sv3 Raw Newbie

I'm about 80%ish raw and the difference it has made to my complexion is amazing.

I used to have constant spots but now I can't remember the last time I had one. My skin started to clear up within a couple of months of going high raw.

• zinfandelzinfandel Raw Newbie

my skin looked 90% better 3 days after giving up gluten