Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

what's everyone being for halloween???

joannabananajoannabanana Raw Newbie

i just got a pirate's wench costume to wear to this halloween swing dancing party i'm going to. just curious to see if anyone else is dressing up : )

Comments

• RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

i'm a devil!

• I'm going to be a voodoo doll.

• the59soundthe59sound Raw Newbie

Nothing! Passing out bananas and dates at my house. :)

• Black Cat. And, I'm giving out lots of candy at my house:-)

• beanbean Raw Newbie

Woo! Halloween thread!

I'm being some kind of witch-thing- I bought a kid's costume in a large because it was 12 bucks, as opposed to about 40- it's fairly loose, so it definitely fits, but... I might need pants of some kind. I was planning on cutting the shoulders a bit and making ties so that it hangs lower like an actual dress, so I think it'll work. Plus I got some fishnets and boots... fun stuff! Except I hope I won't look like one of those college-kids who wear underwear and animal ears and call it a costume... that's why I didn't want to buy a full costume, also... they seem terribly trampy this year. So instead I'm wearing a kid's costume and no pants. Niiiiiice.

Anyone else?

• AVLAVL Raw Newbie

I am the ghost from Scream...not too original but I wanted to use a costume that I already had.

• joannabananajoannabanana Raw Newbie

bean, my sister is wearing that exact description of a trampy costume!! haha that made me laugh. she's being a "sexy" cat (i didn't know cats were sexy in the first place) and she's wearing black silk booty shorts, a hot pink corsette, a tail, and cat ears.

• the59sound- i love that you're handing out bananas and dates! i would love to go trick or treating if i got fruit from all the houses haha

• beanbean Raw Newbie

Eep. *blushes* Hey, it's still a great looking costume, just a bit skimpy for my comfort zone, lol. Kudos to her for being able to go outside in underwear!

• juicefastfanjuicefastfan Raw Newbie

I'm going to be Sandra Dee from Grease...pink poodle skirt n all and my sister, her daughters and my daughter are dressing up as Pink Ladies! We don't go trick or treating for a few reasons but always go to a friend's for a big fall party...we shall see if we win the group costume award this year!

• sv3sv3 Raw Newbie

the59sound - good on you! We barely celebrate Halloween over in the UK but my b'friend has used it as an excuse to stock up on choc/sweets so he gets to eat whatever is left!

• I made a robot costume...pics coming soon.

• DeborahBeeDeborahBee Raw Newbie

I love fancy dress. I got dressed with 3 friends as Baywatch. We cut holes in a dinghy and walked around in it all night.

Ofaniel7 I'd love to see your photos, all homemade fancy dress rocks!

• Chef ShuannaChef Shuanna Raw Newbie

I was the queen of Hearts!