Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

What's your current obsession?!

2»

Comments

• For breakfast lately I've been eating 2 bananas, slightly mashed, topped with hempseeds and cinnamon. Yum!

• AVLAVL Raw Newbie

lulushka8, I'm also a HUGE apple fan too! I also eat at least 3 a day :)

• Besides Dates stuffed with Artisanas Raw pecan or Cashew butter, I've been making versions of Essene bread. I have a few loaves in the dehydrator now--zucchini w/ pecans, apple, cinnamon. ..smells heavenly. I'm loving the use of ground chia instead of flax.

• Persimmons!!

• Persimmons are awesome!

• AVLAVL Raw Newbie

Still in LOVE with grapes!

• A banana whip with whatever else I feel like... alone, cashews, caco nibs, coconut... the list is endless... but I love all the other ideas and think a new obsession is coming on....

• Passion fruit, pineapple, seasoned sugar snap peas, an honey crisp apples!

• sv3sv3 Raw Newbie

Joyous fig, I love the sound of that bread, do you have the full recipe?

• joannabananajoannabanana Raw Newbie

i eat copious amounts of apples, too!! my usual is 5 a day because i make applesauce everyday. i love combining different varieties because it turns out different every time- oh, the simple pleasures in life.

• I have been eating a ton of fuyu persimmons. They are so so good!

oh, and I have been thoroughly enjoying mirin plums. unfortunately, this is their last week at the local fruit stand. :(

• swayzeswayze Raw Newbie

Valencia oranges!!!

Swayze

• Banana Apple Chai Smoothie

1 Frozen Banana

1 Apple

1 Big Date

1/2 c Coconut Milk (optional)

1 inch Vanilla Bean

1/2 t Ginger or thumb of fresh

1/2 t Cinnamon

1-2 Cardamom Pods

1/4 t Allspice

1 Clove Bud or pinch of powder

Dash Salt

Dash Black Pepper

Water/Coconut Water or Ice to thin to desired consistency

Soooooo darn good! Also really good as pudding with chia gel added. Also really good with mango instead of apple, and very warming with the lovely chai spices