seven months being raw and I'm really only loosing my breast.

The title says it all. This is my current condition I find myself in. How do I release weight

in other area's? Before going raw I was already considered skinny, except I had boob's.

Comments

• It doesn't sound like you need to release weight in a different place. You just need to stop losing weight period. I say that because you mentioned you were already considered skinny. Unless you are actually overweight, it sounds like you are just not eating enough calories maybe?

Women do tend to lose weight there first. But, maybe that is the only fat you have left. (Breasts are meant to have some fat, it's okay.)

• How is your exercise routine?

Also, what is your balance of carbs / protein / fat? If you desire to release weight, perhaps try to cut down your fat intake and see what that does for your physique and energy level. This is just an idea -- I'm just trying this myself, but I've read alot about it.

• freewitheftfreewitheft Raw Newbie

If you're not happy with the way your body looks currently, but are already thin, you might just need to build / tone muscle. I found that was what I needed - I finally figured it out after months of not understanding why I didn't like my body anymore. Turns out that while my weight had stayed the same, my body fat percentage went up (so I guess muscle decreased). I realized it when I took all my measurements for body fat % - my normal BMI didn't reflect what was going on. Try adding (or increasing) weight-bearing exercises, and increasing your protein intake for a while to encourage muscle gain. I used hemp protein powder in my smoothies for a while. HTH!

• eechoeecho Raw Newbie

I'm a guy, but I would think its better to have smaller breasts than to have breast cancer? Plus, it could be a fluctuation thing. For instance, most people lose some weight than gain it back later. It took me about a year for my weight to bounce back.

• Thank you everyone for the feedback!

• joannabananajoannabanana Raw Newbie

i don't think you can control where you lose weight... nor where you gain it. it's all about toning. i've been lifting for about 6 years and a lot of the pec exercises really help keep your breast area perky.

• eechoeecho Raw Newbie

Now I realize a relatable note, as a guy:

Before raw I was into the weight-lifting scene, meaning I went to the gym on a regular basis, drank protein shakes, etc. Well, I wasn't huge but I was pretty bulky in my arms, neck, and chest. After going raw I lost a lot of this, and didn't like it. Many of my peers insulted my diet changes and saying how skinny I looked. So, similar to R.R. I had to basically learn to appreciate my new image. And, anyway I ended up gaining a lot of it back, except now I can tell that it is "toned" (as jb says), a lot less water weight