Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

LGBT raw foodies

susan121susan121 Raw Newbie

I've been wondering lately about the LGBT raw community (mostly just the L, haha). Does anyone have any info?

Comments

• have_merseyhave_mersey Raw Newbie

I don't have any info on connecting solely with lgbt raw foodies if you were asking that. But the few raw people I have met offline, were lesbians. And from what I see on alot of raw sites there is a fair amount of the lgbt community. :)

Oh hey, I just thought about GiveitToMeRAw.com they might have a group. Let me look... They do, But it hasn't been active since Nov. Maybe you can get it active again. :) Good luck!

http://www.giveittomeraw.com/group/glbtrawfoodies?page=4#comments

• I havent met any lgbt in my raw adventures as a matter of fact most of the raw foodists I meet tend to be older. I havent really met many only when Im visiting a health food store or Raw restaurant....Mersey, I checked out the giveittomeraw but youre right its been dead for a while...

• ktkt Raw Newbie

i am a raw dyke. i dont know much about general lgbt groups but pretty much every lesbian i know is at least vegetarian, so its not that much of a strench, unlike when i am mixing in the mainsteam world of employment and every1 just thinks raw is so out there.

• susan121susan121 Raw Newbie

Thanks for looking into things for me guys!

• superfood2superfood2 Raw Newbie

I'm in the LGBT community!

• the59soundthe59sound Raw Newbie

not a homosexual but I sure do love them and would love to see "Gay and Lesbian Raw Foodists" instead of the "Raw Christians" thread up on the mainpage.

• I'm hetero but I'm drawn towards a lot of LGBT culture for some reason. Like Queercore. Listen to bands like Knifed, fantastic!!

• vabeachcgvabeachcg Raw Newbie

holler! we should keep this group pinned on the front page...maybe more and more will start popping up and posting...

• Count me in lol!

• I'm in the LGBT community as well :)

• superfood2superfood2 Raw Newbie

Maybe people should put their location and preferences (their sex, the sex(es) they like, etc.). :)

• threnodythrenody Raw Newbie

I'm a gay raw vegan boy. I guess I might have met other raw GLBT people in person, but no dating material for me.

pazb1
  • I'm in Denmark, I'm female and I'm Bi :)

• vabeachcgvabeachcg Raw Newbie

i am a 24 f in the states who prefers women around my age... :)

• Female in the states and bi!

• raw gay woman here, too. :-)