Nightime hunger

I’ve been really struggling with nightime hunger. I try to eat lightly throughout the day (mostly green juice and smoothies, big salad with avo, maybe a small piece of raw chocolate or lara bar if I don’t have time to eat). But after a raw dinner I find myself snacking on “raweos” and frozen banana. I’m pretty thin so I’m not worried about weight but it makes me feel like I’m overeating or something. Has anyone else experienced this?

Comments

• Something really good to snack on is dehydrated zuchini. In your case you may be missing a particular nutrient so it may be related to that. Something to try would be dehydrated kale leaves. They are really nutrient dense and are light and airy. Sprinkle a few herbs on them to your tastes and eat a big bowl of them. Have you tried this before?

• sounds yummy. I don’t have a dehydrator yet but I think I’m going to have to take the leap. What kind of herbs do you use?

• Boy, I would guess you’re just not eating enough total calories.

Or W.E. could be correct. Probably the only way to know for sure is to use free programs like ‘cronometer’ or others to track your nutrients and calories till your sure you’re getting everything.

• Throw a giant handful of arugula in a bowl, half and avacodo, 3 glugs olive oil, 3 dashes salt, 1 lime squeezed and sprinkle 2 of your favorite slices over it. Takes 5 minutes and it fills me up every time.

Arugula is sooo the new chips.

If that doesn’t work for you: make raw chocolate. It only takes a little to fill you up and satify hunger cravings.