Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

This is for everyone

Well, more so for people who have self-portraits as their avatars. You all look so good!! Have to say, it's great encouragement for me when I'm just starting out with a raw diet. Really uplifting!

Comments

• That's so sweet! Thanks! We look forward to seeing yours too.

• geniusrawmodel23geniusrawmodel23 Raw Newbie

Thank you! I have noticed that too! Such clear smooth and glowing skin! There must be something to this raw thing! I wish you all the best as you begin your raw journey!

• I agree! Everyone looks vibrant, ageless, and modelesque! Imagine if the whole world did raw (and no shampoo)...what a better place it would better place it would be: so much less pollution, gorgoues people everywhere, long life spans, smart healthy people, practically no animal cruelty, nature preseverd. Just think!

• have_merseyhave_mersey Raw Newbie

Glowing, and exuding health through their eyes, skin, hair. I like looking at it. :) It really is amazing. I love nature!

• SuasoriaSuasoria Raw Newbie

Aw, you inspired me to put up a real picture - it's not great but it will do.

• Is it weird that I want to add everyone on this site as Facebook friends just to perv on all their photos? These tiny pics don't say enough!! :D

• superfood2superfood2 Raw Newbie

I love your tattoos, Bush!!! They're beautiful!

• Thanks a mil! I'm covered. Thirty-six hours went into my arm alone with more work still to be done. LOVE. TATTOOS. They're a strange addition, as I'm sure every tattooed person knows! :D

• Anyone else addicted to the before/after galleries of some raw-websites? Just wow.

• IsisDCIsisDC Raw Newbie

I was saying the same thing to my BF when I was researching back to being raw again

People on raw are so good looking!

I have been raw for about one week now and I can see myself looking brighter in the face, my clothes are looser and I don't always need a nap at 4 pm.

I can't wait to become a full glowing raw foodie!