Newbie, looking for someone, and trying to learn

Hello everyone. My name is Ryan, and I'm from Indiana. I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I'm actually here for a couple of reasons. I'm not sure what this makes me or anything, but I hope no disrespect is taken. A couple of months back, I met a girl at the Portland Airport. She was heading back home from Hawaii after a few month stint there WWOOFing. I was intrigued by the whole thing. Basically, I'm not sure if it's something I'd ever want to do, but I'm the type of person who wants to learn about something as much as he can before he either embraces it or condemns it, so part of the reason that I am here is to learn more about "going raw" - what all it entails, the lifestyle, the community, not only how people do it but why, to see if it's something I'd want to do. The second reason I am here is the slim chance that I'll be able to find this girl here. I know she posted here at one point, but I believe she deleted her account when she went to Hawaii. That's probably a snowball's chance in you know where, but it's worth a shot anyway.

So hello everyone, and thanks for having me here. :)

Comments

• eechoeecho Raw Newbie

Books I recommend:

Fred Bisci - Your Healthy Journey

Victoria Boutenko - Green For Life

T. C. Fry - Your Natural Diet

• eechoeecho Raw Newbie

Also, see What You Ate Today