Headaqche

Hey today is my first day starting a 100% raw diet. I did great all day but now I have a huge headache. Could I be detoxing this early or could it be from something else. If I take tilenol am I defeating the purpose?

Comments

• RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

take the tylenol. yes, it is likely that the cleansing has already taken effect. when I have a headache, I just take a motrin or something. it is not a long term thing, and it is nowhere near as bad as loading a bunch of food toxins into your body. in this phase, to help speed up the cleanse, eat a lot of fruit, and find a probiotic that you can get. a probiotic will help to replenish bacteria that you lost in years of eating cooked food, as well as to help clean your colon out. that's the whole key with cleansing. you're getting the headaches because toxins are being flooded from all your cells and tissues into your colon. If you can cleanse out the colon you can eliminate the headaches quicker.

• I didn't take one last night and I woke up with the same headache. I'm gonna take one now. Thanks.

• I felt like crap my first few months on the raw diet, but now everyday is a good day. Stick with it and this will pass!

• I also had headaches at first but now I feel great. Keep it up and slow the detox down if you need to.

• grapefruit.fanaticgrapefruit.fanatic Raw Newbie

My headaches only lasted the first three days- hang in there!!