Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
1 Handful of Kale
1 Handful of sprouted lentils
1 Handful of sprouted Alfalfa
1 Handful of nuts (e.g. cashew, almonds, walnut, sesam etc.)
1 tablespoon honey of the acacia
3 teaspoon maca powder
1 teaspoon Guarana
1. Juice the kale, the lentils and the alfalfa
2. Put the mixer the avocado, the nuts, the honey, the maca powder, the guarana and the water and mix until it has almost the desired consistency.
3. Add the juice from 1. to it and mix a few seconds.
4. Drink it and have fun :-)
SECOND WAY (for all the happy owners of ‘power-mixers’ like the Vitamix)
1. Put everything in the mixer and mix.
2. Drink it and have fun :-)
Magus's ThoughtsBy Magus
I was inspired by the divers green smoothie and tried one of my own. If I do this most often I juice the green and some fruit and add them to the mixture at the end. This way I hope to preserve as many vitamins as possible.
BTW: I am not sure whether guarana is – let’s say – ‘politically correct’ ;-) If not: drop it. The taste won’t change.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
buckwheat sprout toxicity?martinj - 1 day 23 hours ago
Any low fat recipes? Awful lot of nuts in almost everythingJADAMZ - 3 days 3 hours ago
Shower Filterlizh7 - 5 days 4 hours ago
Eye CareSarah_the_Bee - 1 week 1 day ago
Alternative to nutritional yeastClaireT - 1 week 3 days ago