How We Get Rid Of Asthma At The Health Center

edited December 2011 in Other Stuff

Healing Asthma

Time: 5 days to be totally free, maintained by lemon water

Something HAS TO CHANGE in the body, for Asthma to occur. Asthma is random. And there is a big clue. What do you do that changes every day? The air you breath and what you consume. We are going to focus on the consumption, because that always produces results. It is biochemistry and physiology sound.

To get going, we will need a simple digestion problem. For our problem, you have problems digesting chicken (but it could be anything). Lets say you ate some chicken, and got an allergic reaction, and it breaks the skin on the back on your thumb (a common place for many, but it could be anywhere) and even makes you bleed. You can see the body reaction is terrible. Now, what if I took some chicken protein, and injected it into the back of your thumb with a syringe, and you have a reaction (which you will). It might even break the skin. Now, here is the important part, “What is the difference?†THINK HARD ABOUT THIS.

You guessed it. The chicken protein should have been digested into amino acids before being absorbed into the body. That is why it is a digestion problem. And once it is a digestion problem, it is very random disease, because it is based off what you eat, and when you eat. And they always call it an auto-immune problem because the immune responds where the non fully digested food settles. It totally disrupts the surrounding area.

* Fixing The Digestion Problem *

To fix the digestion problem, there needs to be gastric acid, with a low pH, that digestive enzymes use to break the food from a solid to a liquid.

To make sure I had enough gastric acid, I drank a glass of water, in the middle of each meal. Water has a pH of 7. But I need a lower pH. I lowered the pH by adding 1/4th a cup of BRAGGS apple cider vinegar (white vinegars are liver toxic) to the water. Now, this is BRUTAL going down. So I took the water, IMMEDIATELY AFTER. Now I have gastric acid. >

Next, digestive enzymes are required break the food form a solid into a liquid. Example, proteins into amino acids. When starting out, we take 15-20 PLANT based capsules. These have a safe record. If you want to be doubly sure, we add a few papaya enzymes called papain, a protein-cleaving enzyme, to digest protein. But be careful to drink a little water afterward. If left on your tongue, it will start eat your tongue (protein). It gets real sore. Now that is digestion. (FYI: Bromelain enzymes do not work as it requires the wrong pH. )

* Problems With Grains (if you eat them) *

Breads can suck up the gastric acid, that you just created with the water and apple cider vinegar. And, you just stopped digestion. So, I could not eat ANY GRAIN PRODUCTS for this to work. Eating grains always makes us restart the healing back to day 1. People can debate this to death, but the results speak for themselves, for those that try. Grains (breads) also have what is called, enzyme inhibitors, which stop the grain enzyme seed action from occurring, so the seed does not sprout. You deactivate the enzyme inhibitors by soaking in water 8 to 24 hours. These enzyme inhibitors have an effect on your digestive system.

* Relating To Asthma *

Remember in the beginning of this paper, where we talked about the non-digested protein leaking into the body, and causing bleeding on the thumb (some may say it is a food allergy). Well, hold on. If it instead settles on the lungs, and the immune system attacks, it is Asthma. It will inflame and swell the airways, like digestion problems can make a thumb bleed.

* Fixing Asthma *

Follow the instructions above on fixing the digestion

-trent black

I AM NOT A DOCTOR, I CANNOT CURE. YOU HAVE TO TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK.

THIS IF FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.

Comments

• FYI:

we are down to 1 digestive enzyme tablet per meal, and the papaya (papain are the cheapest).

Most digestive problems are from protein, that are hardest to digest.