How do you like the newfangled corset diet?

stoneellastoneella Raw Newbie

"Corset diet or weight loss for the laziest
The history of the popularity of corsets began in the United States. An enterprising "Hollywood doctor" advised his clients to wear a corset during the active part of the day. Allegedly, if you do not remove the product, the stomach will decrease, there will be less desirable, and losing weight "will come by itself." The product was very relevant, because most of the clients of the Hollywood doctor had a long time ago had a normal weight and a percentage of fat, and just lost weight because it's fashionable. The problems of these women are standard: the body is not in a hurry to get rid of weight, if there are normal portions of food; The waist does not get any smaller, in fact its minimal genetic size has already been reached; the panic fear of "becoming big" and systematic malnutrition do not allow them to benefit from strength training; for years the weight is standing still, the goal is not reached, it all psychologically depresses and the person is looking for a magical solution. The corset has become so for thousands occupied only with its beauty and its own advancement in the social networks of women. Indeed, the corset diet worked - I did not want to, if not remove the product, the figure took the form of an hourglass, and the percentage of fat fell to extremely low values."

I also want to buy it, but I doubt if the result will really be. Maybe someone tried it?