Food as medicine:I'm soo proud!

Hey guys I just wanted to share with you something that happened today!

I was feeling very physically poor and actually emotionally down and too tired to go to the store to get something to eat (out of raw at the time). I tried to really think about what would help me feel better and sort of try to have my instincts take me to the healing food. When I thought about apples and bananas, my body yearned for them. I went and got them, and my body was soo thankful! I felt better almost immediately and I felt energized. Since I'm still in the beginning stages of raw, I'm very proud that I chose fruit instead of something cooked. I stayed raw all day and I've been happy, energetic, and LOVING RAW!

Just wanted to share that with you guys! Have a good day and choose raw for all your needs!

Comments

• waterbaby12347waterbaby12347 Raw Newbie

Nice story and thanks for sharing... Great job listening to your body and responding appropriately, way to go!!!

Congratulations and keep up the good work, your body will thank you in many ways!!! smile

• troublesjustabubbletroublesjustabubble Raw Newbie

Congratulations! Raw food is soo healing! I hope your journey continues to be so wonderful.

• Way to go! Sometimes sticking with it is tough but it is soooo worth it!

Nicole