My guilt free way of satisfying my ice cream craving.

browniesbrownies Raw Newbie

I saw someone with a ice cream sundae yesterday and haven't been able to get it out of my mind. I've been seriously craving cool creamy ice cream with thick chocolaty hot fudge.

Instead of giving in and cheating I came up with this gem:

Banana ice cream with chocolate tahini fudge sauce

ice cream:

1 frozen banana

blend in a food processor till creamy

Chocolate tahini fudge sauce:

2 tablespoons of tahini

1 teaspoon cocoa powder

1 healthy squirt agave nectar

splash of vanilla

splash of water

blend together in a small bowl with the back of a spoon. Pour all over banana icecream!

This hit the spot so well I don't know if I will ever consider cheating again.

Comments

• pixxpixx Raw Master

Yesssssss!! Isn't it wonderful??!!!! :~D

I did something similar, a while back- only I didn't use tahini (I don't care for it), I used coconut oil- it's what I had at the time. Yes, the cold makes it hard- sort of like "Magic Shell". Remember that? I'm thinking coconut butter/cream/spread (name depending on the company making it- talking about whole creamed mature coconut meat) would be great here, too! Must try...soon.... lol.

• browniesbrownies Raw Newbie

Coconut butter would be amazing! I just didn't have any on hand. I'm leaving for a trip soon so I am trying to use up what I have in my fridge instead of buying more stuff.

Using the tahini made it taste a lot like halava which I'm a fan of so it tasted great. I will for sure have to give it a shot using coconut cream though. Even some peanut or almond butter would be a good base too. Anything fatty/creamy.