My food processor broke!

LilEarthMuffinLilEarthMuffin Raw Newbie

My brand new one time used black and decker teeny food processor is broken.

It wont work at all and im so dissapointed. It is brand new! We threw away the box, but do you think there is any way to get the company to send out a replacement? : (

Comments

• waterbaby12347waterbaby12347 Raw Newbie

Yes, just call or write them... Go to their online site and get their contact information, problem solved...

I recommend you start saving for a larger more powerful food processor if you want to really get into creating recipes...

BTW~ Thanks for the "red banana" info, as I didn't know if it's existence... Sounds yummy!!! smile

• LilEarthMuffinLilEarthMuffin Raw Newbie

Thanks for the advice waterbaby - i will have to do that sometime today but its just such a hassle. I really want to get a nice large food processor but I have no ideas on which brands are good and i dont want another repeat of this! Do you have any reccomendations?

And your very welcome about the red banana information :) apparently they have a blue variety aswell!!

• KitchenAid. My small one is probably older than you are and going strong, and my new big one I got for Xmas is working like a charm.

• SuasoriaSuasoria Raw Newbie

Same here with a Cuisinart - it's probably 20-something years old. It's possible they don't make them like they used to, but mine is still going strong.

• waterbaby12347waterbaby12347 Raw Newbie

Mine is a 12 cup Cuisinart It works wonderful and I love how easy it is to use and cleanup....

• LilEarthMuffinLilEarthMuffin Raw Newbie

ive got some happy news - my food processor decided to work again!

i dont know how it happened or why but just on a whim i decided to try it out and it workes again.

i am so happy that i can now put off buying a new one so i can save for a nicer one.