Post Fast Weight Gain

kminty3kminty3 Raw Newbie

I was just wondering if anyone kept their weight loss off from things like the MC or juice fast? It's strange.. I gained back the 10 pounds or so that I had lost on the scale, but I had went down about two sizes that am still those two sizes smaller despite the weight gain. I can't really explain it..

Comments

• troublesjustabubbletroublesjustabubble Raw Newbie

Ha I'm doing the Master Cleanse right now and am astounded at how much smaller I am(how my clothes fit, etc) but haven't lost a single pound! I'm on day 4!

I'm not doing it for weight loss but was really surprised by this.

• wichtenwichten Raw Newbie

its true- ive gained some weight since my last juice feast but my clothes still fit- i think its just a fluid/toxin loss that make you look smaller, but you retain your muscle so the numbers on the scale don't move.

Anybody have tips for not gaining weight post fast?

• troublesjustabubbletroublesjustabubble Raw Newbie

well you're gonna gain SOME back because you'll be eating instead of not eat....just the food in your intestines weighs SOMETHING.

However, I think if you're strict about your lifestyle after a fast then you can definitely keep the weight off. Just don't binge when you start eating and stick to lots of fruits and veggies and no grains or nuts.

• I did the MC a few months ago and I kept the weight off for a couple weeks until I went SAD eating again and gained it all back. That's what I get, though; it was no surprise. I plan on being 100% raw for a time before I do the MC again, to help with cravings. I wasn't done detoxing. UGH. hehe