Ticks love me?

ras-saadonras-saadon Raw Newbie

Anyone noticed this as well? ever since I became raw it seems that ticks will ALWAYS choose me over anyone else in the area, if I go to a friend who has a dog with ticks, I will every time find ticks on me while my friend never gets em, same when I go outdoors, I always have many more ticks then whoever else is with me, maybe a raw foodist blood taste better? :P.

Comments

• Do you still use onions and garlic? (I'm thinking of the 80/10/10 people). If you have cut out the onions and garlic, that might be why?

• I've never been bitten by a tick however BEFORE i was eating one clove of garlic a day I was MASSACRED by mosquitoes. Now i eat garlic & they stay away from me. Fly's too actually..

• ras-saadonras-saadon Raw Newbie

Yea actually lately I've been eating a few garlics a day, find myself really craving hot foods lately, tick still come, same for fly's and mosquitoes.

• germin8germin8 Raw Master

So, no garlic & onion! Interesting!

I heard lemon juice can keep away mosquitos... haven't put it to the test though.

Does it matter if it's cooked or raw garlic/onion? I'm curious.

We have ticks in this area... and we're not 100% raw.

• Hmm interesting. When I would visit my family in the Philiipines when I ate meat I would always get bit 20+ times and the last time I went after becoming veggie, I only got 2 bites during the course of 3 weeks.

I have heard that if bugs are not used to your blood they will go for you first. They know you are a foreigner lol.