Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Gone Vegan

kandacekandace Raw Newbie

Hello there!

They say that when you have one baby, you can't help but want another one. Well, we've brought a new little one into the family and we're excited about sharing the love. No, we're not talking about Zo

Comments

• kandacekandace Raw Newbie

We're still tweaking the look and such, but any feedback is welcome...

• evergreenevergreen Raw Master

Congratulations on your new "baby", Gone Vegan!

I wish you all the best of luck with it.

Can you tell us more about it?

Is it a site for cooked and raw vegan recipes?

Would you like some of our own (raw) recipes that are already posted here?

• That's what I need! I love the format of the recipes where people can post and review, and the ability to save favorite recipes. I hope Gone Vegan will have the same features. Gone Raw has been such a wonderful resource for me, but it is still a challenge to find recipes for my family.

I use Allrecipes.com a lot for the same features, but most of the recipes are not suitable for us, and it takes so much time to go through them all to find one that is.

• kandacekandace Raw Newbie

Hey thanks!

evergreen - Yes, the site is for cooked and raw vegan recipes. We're trying to focus on healthy, whole food recipes (rather than, say "fried tofu" and whatnot). Yes, definitely feel free to post raw recipes to either (or both) sites!

MerelyGod - Great to hear! Gone Vegan has all of the features of Gone Raw and a few that haven't made it here yet. We hope it will be a good complimentary site for folks that aren't 100% raw or are cooking for family, etc.

Here's the URL: http://gonevegan.com. We'd love to hear what you all think!

• Thanks for the kind words, everyone.

I am really learning a lot from this experience. Starting from a "blank slate" has let me see ways of approaching some of the "social recipe website" type problems I've encountered on Gone Raw. Much of what I've learned can be applied to Gone Raw, making it even better!

Kandace and I are very excited about this, and more grateful than ever for the great community we see on Gone Raw.

• joannabananajoannabanana Raw Newbie

This is great!!! Gone Vegan is very inviting and colorful. I'll definitely join it.

• RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

that is a really pretty website. it would be so cool if goneraw was like it.

• Dancin DurianDancin Durian Raw Newbie

HEY! Cool new website guys! I signed up! I know it is going to be boomin over there in no time! coolywash.blogspot.com

• AVLAVL Raw Newbie

kandace, I really like the layout of your site...it's very inviting and the pictures of the recipes are awesome :)

• swayzeswayze Raw Newbie

Nice job, Kandace! I don't even think the carnivores among us will be able to resist those tasty-looking dishes. :)

Swayze