Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

eye parasite

koolieaidedkoolieaided Raw Newbie

I was wondering if there was anyway to detox a parasite that is in my eye.

I see it when I'm driving toward the sun. I see it moving. It is so gross.

I was wonder if you guys know anyway to detox or kill it, and get it out of my body.

Comments

• malchusmommalchusmom Raw Newbie

Girl!!! i've been googling for like 30 mts about this to give you an answer but was not able to find any natural or herbal remedy for this. I think this is something very serious and you need to do something ASAP because it can damage your cornea. I hope someone can come up with something natural thing that can help.

Worst case scenario you'll have to go tot he DR and take meds for it(i hate meds but is extreme cases i will take them).

Here i copy this info from a site.

God Bless!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~~**~~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~~*

As unpleasant as it sounds, eye parasites, including worms, bacterial infections and protzoans, are common in some countries. The parasites may live in food, animals or particular habitats such as streams and rivers. You can contract them by eating undercooked pork, bathing in contaminated water, and and eating lettuce or produce touched by contaminated workers. Treatment is available, usually in tablet form, that kills the infection over a course of weeks. Not all medicines are safe for everyone.

• missemymissemy Raw Newbie

I have some eye drops that help. but it's a multi level company, www.pureherbs.com. but you can just order yourself, as I really hate that stuff, but like helping people. it's called E.W. (eye wash) you dilute them and drop them in your eyes. It helps with my blurred vision too.

• juicefastfanjuicefastfan Raw Newbie

Colloidal Silver is supposed to be anti-parasitic, and I know thats okay to use in your eye. I've used it quite a few times for different things, and was always pleased with the outcome.

http://curezone.com/foods/silver.asp

• koolieaidedkoolieaided Raw Newbie

Thankyou all so much. It creeps me put evertime I see it. It doesn't hurt or anything, but just the fact that it'sin my eye is gross. I think I got it from the hospital. I work at the hospital as an E.R. clerk so I am touching all the charts and I think I'm allergic to something here because I get all ichy everytime I come into work.

TammiTrue

I KNOW, I hate it, your standing there looking at someone and you see one go across. actually I think they can hurt. I have sometimes stabbing pains in my eyes, and I think they are biting...I know gross. It may explain why a few times I have woken up feeling like someone threw sand in my eyes. I haven't had that since I have been taking the drops. But I have been really sick, so of course my body has been in composting mode. glad I am doing this to make it in "Living" mode.

Today I got some Colloidal Silver. I don't know how to order the EW....I guess they don't distribute it online. Anyway I got some parasite cleanser stuff. The guy at the health food store said that they were probably in my colon and exscaped into my eye. So the parasite cleanse stuff said to take it twice a day after a meal for 2 weeks and then stop for 3 weeks and then take it again for 2 more weeks. My plan is to go on a 2 week juice fast on lemon and apple and then go on a 3 week water fast and then return to a lemon apple fast for the last 2 weeks with the parasite cleanser. All while continuing to take the Colloidal Silver as eye drops. That should kill the little disgusting bugs. I will also be spending a great deal of my time praying seeking God and meditating on the Word of God. I will be blogging about this. I will have to create another blog because I think my old one was deleted. We will see how it all turns out.

God speed in what you do, and thanks for looking, I just was trying to help. can't wait to hear how this all works out for you.

em

I can't wait to see your blog and watch how everything turns out. I'm on a juice fast right now as well, so holla! if you need any support with that. I don't now how I would do it if I didn't do it on the strength of God. It's amazing what He can get us through!

TammiTrue

Thank you guys for the support. juicefastfan what is your blog name?

This is my blog if you want to check it out...it still needs work

http://americaintheraw.blogspot.com/

I don't have a blog as of yet. Lol, I keep waiting for the summer to slow down so I can start one but, yeah, hasn't happened so far. And, with three lil ones, a job and school I'm a busy lil mama most days!

TammiTrue
  • I too have a parasite in my eyes. I see them swimming when I'm looking at the sky or diffused sunlight settings!!! Occasionally one will surface on my optic nerve (I'm guessing that's where), and I can see what it looks like. It's shaped like a football and lit around the edges. It swims across my vision just like a microorganism. I can see this even in a dark room. I don't need sunlight for when they do that. I have been SEARCHING and going to the doctor for answers. They think I'm crazy, but I know I'm not. I'm going to an infectious disease dr. in a couple of weeks. My regular doctor told me to "be ready". She said that the doc would laugh at me. We'll see what happens. Did you ever figure out what was in your eyes??? Or did you get rid of them? You are the only other person I have encountered having this. Incidentally I have pretty signifigant GI problems too, and was stool tested for parasites......that of course were negative!

• oldwest61oldwest61 Raw Newbie

There are several different parasites that can infect your eyes from varying sources. IF the parasite is a worm larvae, you will have to see a dr to be treated for it. Serology does not necessarily detect these infections - a fecal stool test may not either - it depends on what stage the infection is in, and several other things. Bacterial infections MAY be gotten rid of by collodial silver, or it MAY NOT. If you keep seeing these things after using the collodial and other things, you will have to go back to your dr and INSIST on being re-tested and/or treated for whatever parasite LOOKS like the object you are seeing - describe in full detail - how does it move, what it looks like, when you see it (what type of light or time of day), etc. I am not a dr, but I do know that SOME of these parasitic infections CAN result in death if not treated fairly promptly. They can also compromise your immune system, ulcerate or perforate your intestines and other major organs of the body, causing several severe problems that can be falsely attributed to viral or other bacterial infections, when they aren't either - they may be worm larvae. So please, go back to your dr!

TammiTrue

There are several different parasites that can infect your eyes from varying sources. IF the parasite is a worm larvae, you will have to see a dr to be treated for it. Serology does not necessarily detect these infections - a fecal stool test may not either - it depends on what stage the infection is in, and several other things. Bacterial infections MAY be gotten rid of by collodial silver, or it MAY NOT. If you keep seeing these things after using the collodial and other things, you will have to go back to your dr and INSIST on being re-tested and/or treated for whatever parasite LOOKS like the object you are seeing - describe in full detail - how does it move, what it looks like, when you see it (what type of light or time of day), etc. I am not a dr, but I do know that SOME of these parasitic infections CAN result in death if not treated fairly promptly. They can also compromise your immune system, ulcerate or perforate your intestines and other major organs of the body, causing several severe problems that can be falsely attributed to viral or other bacterial infections, when they aren't either - they may be worm larvae. So please, go back to your dr!

SORRY! My computer messed up!

• ARGYRIA! - Just throwing that out there :) x

• rawlizardrawlizard Raw Newbie

OK, sorry but I have never heard of this type of parasites before!!! how is this different from the good old floaters that some people have, and that are related to oxidative processes in the body rather than owed to parasites?

How do you know this is a parasite? what's the diference? Can you please enlighten me? Thanks!

• rawlizardrawlizard Raw Newbie

Anyone? I am really interested in knowing more about this.

• glitterglitter Raw Newbie

To answer your question, I don't believe the doctors can differentiate between the two. I too have had the experience of telling my doctor I see clear worms floating in the fluid of my eyes. He looked into my eyes and could not see them..of course! So I walked away never to return because now I felt he felt I was crazy. That was 10 years ago. I just noticed that I have what looks to be the shape of a worm in the white of my eye. Now it is really embarrassing to go to a doctor and say, 'hey could you pull this things you should have treated me for ten years ago out of my eye.' I still see the floater in the fluid. They start out as clear round minute circles thousands of them. They grow. As they grow they develope a darker center. After a while the center has a clear center. When the egg hatches transluscent worm emerges full of eggs. It will let go of the eggs and the process starts again. These worms look long clear thread. At times, they will be in a tangled mess. That is what catches my attention. When I move my eyes and they float by in a darker clump. There was also at the time I went to the doctor, a short clear floater that had a short body with lines and at the end of the body it narrowed off into a thin line. I would release eggs at the end of the narrow tail. Well, now I noticed it is a lot bigger and there are two others. These are in both eyes. My advice to anyone seeing floaters is not to believe what the doctor's say. They are light years behind when it comes to diagnosing parasites. Due to travel and immigration, we have issue that we didn't have fifty years ago. And we are only a safe as the water we drink and bath in. I have not idea when where or how I got whatever it is I have but now I to endure the challenges of irradicating it. I wrote this because from what I read there a lot of people suffering from the same things. Parasites are not a third world problem anymore and the CDC needs to step it a few notches.

TammiTrue
  • Blue_EyesBlue_Eyes Raw Master

Yes Most people (and I am talking in the 90's% zone) have parasites of more than one kind. It goes with being alive. they get in you thru food, drink and walking barefoot to petting animals all kinds of ways.

You need to get to a holistic practioner they can help you more than the doctors, they (doctors) dont think to many people get these things.

My HP had told me about them being in the eyes, or coming out the skin, I have not had them but many others. It is gross to see yet fasinating at the same time lol

If the dr believes you he will give you something that is very dangerous to you as well.

I would not put it off.

Good Luck and Keep us posted on what happens

• kuritekurite Raw Newbie

How is everyone getting eye parasites though?

• Woah! Scary!!

Using contact lenses I often see bacteria or cells of some kind moving on/over my eyes when looking at a clear background like the sky.

This is normal bacteria and I thought at first this is what you are talking about- just normal bacteria..

What - how do you know they are inside the eye???

Please explain .

And best of luck to you- I think a master cleanse sounds good and there are also many remedies for intestinal worms that might wok for the eyes too- buckwheat - granat bark-garllic- ginger I think- papaya seeds.

ACV would hopefully make the living environment to hostile for it to survive- but then- it has to be repeated for the eggs when they 'hatch'

Gah!!

Hope you find the cure and please share it.

• Blue_EyesBlue_Eyes Raw Master

To clarify, I have had and probably still have parasites I meant that I have not had in the eyes or coming out of my skin thing.

parasites are very good at adapting. I wouldn't recommend doing anything without supervision. Some are very hard to get out and you have no idea how many different kinds you have. Many come from the dirt on our vegies. So it is impossible to completely stay away from them.

They can be in all parts of your body. and it really isn't the parasite themselves that cause the problems in most cases (except in ones like a tapeworm and such) it is the "poop" everything that eats poops sorry if that grosses you guys out but it is true. same with have you colon packed with it ( your toxic waste) you are incorporating their toxic waste back into your blood stream and it effects your whole body.

I took some Parafree from youngliving oil it was awful but work GREAT Like I said it is gross an fascinating to watch them come out.

• I jsut watched this interesting documentary and listen to it on the end- the highest amount of fat or use of fat in the body is found in the eyes and brain, so maybe a supplement of omega 3 or dha creates a healthier ' eye environent'

Just a thought

heres the docu- and there are many more docu's to see here for free- two of them about raw living.

Very interesting indeed.

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/russell-blaylock-nutrition-and-behavior-aspartame/

• the_chumanathe_chumana Raw Newbie

For those WITH eye parasites.. are you 100% raw? If so, for how long?

• rebeccajrebeccaj Raw Newbie

This thread is freaking me out. Get to a doctor, people with eye parasites! A raw diet is not a panacea (there is no such thing as a cure-all) and modern medicine, while it is by no means perfect, is actually pretty good at clearing up many of the things that ail you.

Yikes!

Now my eyes are itching like crazy.

TammiTrue
  • the_chumanathe_chumana Raw Newbie

It would be helpful to know how many 100% raw folks have eye parasites. Can anyone answer that? Who out there is 100% raw with eye parasites?

• andreiyoandreiyo Raw Newbie

For glitter

why you don't draw what you see in your eye?

All the persons who belive have parasites in eye need to paint what they seeing.

I see and me in my eyes something.

Look an you what i see:

direct link: http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/8809/floatersorparasite.jpg

I belive are parasites

If doctors can't see what you see, this dont mean dosent exist.

Check this: http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/9479/floaters.jpg

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/7954/floaterorparasite.jpg

If you don't see that you are ok. If you se another thing, and if its looks like a worm, or have an alien look, see a doctor.

• andreiyoandreiyo Raw Newbie

when you go to a doctor and you say " i see somethin that is float on my eye" the answer will be : Floaters

I am sure are many person that realy have floaters

In my case i think are parasite.

• ambiguousambiguous Raw Newbie

I'm with rebeccaj--please see a doctor if you can see worms in your eye. If your doctor doesn't believe you, find one that will. Also, while colloidal silver is superb for fighting bacterial and fungal (and maybe even viral) infections, it's doubtful that it would kill actual worms.

Also think about the fact that the interior of the eye is not something your body cleanses like, say, your intestines. Thus, while herbal cleanses (and raw food) can be great for cleansing the digestive system of parasites, the eye is a whole 'nother ball game.

mockingbird
  • ambiguousambiguous Raw Newbie

No pun intended.