I am having a very hard time...

... digesting everything this week. Even smoothies and soups.

I have no idea what to do. Last week, I made seitan sausage (I'm not 100% raw) and ate a bunch of it -- last week.

could this be my problem this week??? It is the only change in my diet within the last few months - gluten overload?

Comments

• Dancin DurianDancin Durian Raw Newbie

Hello! It is possible that the glutien is giving you trouble, but it could also just be a hormonal fluctuation. OUr bodies are in a constant state of change, and some times this messes with our systems for a few days. Either way, your body will sort itself out. Try just drinking alot of fluids for the next couple of days, with lemon juice, that helps me.

• Thanks - I mostly ate soups and smoothies after I posted this, and while I seem to be digesting foods a little better, I'm still not quite feeling like I'm handling many things as well as normal. I did have watermelon for lunch and it went well. :)

• swayzeswayze Raw Newbie

Hope things are going better for you, starrfish. If not, you might want to try fasting for a day or two or just eating mono fruit meals until your digestion returns to normal.

Swayze

• Thanks Swayze. I am mostly back to normal. Some foods are really really bothering me - mostly these are cooked foods, so not eating them is really no great loss. I've been eating lots of watermelon and bananas (in separate meals) the last few days.

• Monomealing watermelon and fasting has really helped me....I'm done for when watermelon goes out-of-season!

• I take probiotics. You can purchase them at any health food store.

• Thank you!