Need Help

I need help. Still binging on cooked foods. What is your typical daily meal and exercise plan look like, specifics please? How to transition to raw and stay that way?

Comments

• hannahmariehannahmarie Raw Newbie

one of the biggest things is eating enough calories. to do that you are going to have to up your fruit intake like mad. veggies don't have enough calories and it's not good for you to up your fat in excess. what is a typical day for you (before you start to binge on cooked food)?

do you feel like you are leaning towards the cooked foods to satiate you or because of emotional attachments to it? those are important questions to ask.

• That's my problem too, I eat cooked at night to satiate me, but I don't eat much fat anyways so I'm always hungry. Typical dinner is lentils/legumes, rice, and a veggie side. I don't really eat dessert but lately I've been eating fruit.

• zinfandelzinfandel Raw Newbie

maybe watching some abraham hicks videos on youtube will help you. also, give it time. eventually you will be sure that raw is the right way in every single cell in your body that you won't want to binge on cooked.

if you do eat cooked, low fat low protein is easiest on the body. maybe you should allow yourself cooked potatoes, rice, veggies if necessary while avoiding salt because salt induces over eating. maybe you should allow yourself some cooked so when you go off of raw you don't go crazy. veggies and potatoes are the easiest to digest cooked food.

a couple weeks-1 month after giving up salt and suddenly flavors explode in your mouth because your taste buds will reset. you won't even want salt any more and you will drop pounds of water weight. yay!

veggies contain natural sodium. sodium chloride is pretty toxic in the body: kills slugs, burns open wounds, dehydrates, kills at large doses. why consume it?

you'll get there :)

@itvegan- it sounds like the cooked food you are eating is very healthy :) consistency is better than extremity methinks.