Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Going Raw Again

...and blogging my journey.

Please check out my blog, and help me make it a great place!

http://rawwoman.blogspot.com/

My challenge: 100% raw until my birthday, April 6th! Here I go!

Comments

• I am following. Your top picture (of the salad) made me drool.

• eechoeecho Raw Newbie

cool

• joannabananajoannabanana Raw Newbie

your recipes look so good!! for the cheesecake, did you juice the cherries yourself or buy cherry juice?? i'm wondering how many cherries it would take. i really want to try it.

• I read your blog post--the same thing happened with me-- I was raw (successfully) for nearly a year--then BAM--mostly vegetarian/vegan--gained some weight back-- here i am ready to live the healthy life that i miss!! I wish you the best!! btw --beautful picture of the salad--yum

peace

• Thanks to you all for reading!

This morning, I woke up with energy! After only 1 day! That's the kind of thing that reminds me why it's good for me, but I really need the public forum to keep me going, too!

Sillystarfish: I grew that salad in my garden! :D

Joanabanana: I bought pure black cherry juice, but I'll bet fresh cherries would be even better...Maybe 2 cups? Keep the pulp in?

Rawcakes: Nice! I hope we can inspire each other...and have our bikini bodies back soon!

• Remember to eat enough fruit to help curb cravings... You might look at 80-10-10 just to get it all going and help with the cravings. It helps me and I don't crave cooked foods or fatty foods really. on youtube ... search rawsynergytv she talks a lot about curbing cravings also check out durianriders videos on youtube. Might help you... it has helped me a lot! Heres my blog too.. www.myreallyrawlife.blogspot.com Hope this helps

• Thanks BrunetteKet! I'm following your blog now, too.

Fruit is a must! bananas are my best friend right now.

• I know I love them!! I just ordered a whole box (38lbs) of organic bananas for 40$.. not too bad for west texas :D

Have a great weekend!

Ketrin

• KittyKitty Raw Newbie

How exciting...april 6 is me and my hubby's anniversary so I am right there with you :) I have been on/off raw since July 09 and have had many ups and downs and experimenting too. I have tried high fruit low fat, low fruit high fat...going back to vegetarian etc. Nothing keeps my cravings controlled better than 80/10/10. I just ordered the book. So I am ready to stick to it. I know it works. I started it back up this week and have been in heaven with all my delicious fruits. I can't view your blog at work but will check it out when I get home.

BrunetteKet, I love your blog too..your gorgeous :)

• why thank ya kitty :)!! Let me know how you like 80/10/10 book!! I LOVE it!