Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

What time do you stop eating?

Hey all!

I'm just wondering what time each of you stop eating for the day and why? As I'm typing this, it is WAY past my usual bedtime, but my boyfriend and I went out for Middle Eastern food later than I would have liked tonight and now I can't sleep :-( Wondering now when is the good "cut-off" time for eating.

Thanks!

Comments

• joannabananajoannabanana Raw Newbie

i stop eating when i'm not hungry. i usually get my meals in between 4-7. if i'm hungry around midnight, i'll have a cut-up banana and berries or just a tbsp of flax seeds to fill me up. it's impossible for me to sleep if my stomach is growling.

• swayzeswayze Raw Newbie

It depends on my schedule, but it's usually between 6-7pm. Actually, here's a good vid of Doug Graham that mentions late night eating:

Swayze

• powerliferpowerlifer Raw Newbie

7-8pm when i used to eat on SAD diet, then veggie, then vegan id have meals just before bed and it caused alot of digestive problems and in turn alot of chronic symptoms.

• AVLAVL Raw Newbie

I would like to finish eating by 8:30pm, but I always seem to eat a snack right before I go to bed around 9:30/10:00. Sometimes it's a rather large snack, more like a meal and then I feel really full, even when I wake up. I would say finish your last meal 2 hours before you go to bed, that way your body has time to digest it, but not enough time to get hungry again before you go to sleep.

• threnodythrenody Raw Newbie

I eat breakfast two hours after waking up, lunch three hours after that, dinner three hours after lunch. So, it's usually like 4pm, after that I just drink water.