I'm back - please tell me the site works now

poemommpoemomm Raw Newbie

Most of you prolly don't remember me, but I was a pretty regular poster and faithful 'attender' here. I went away in frustration because the site was being a meanie and not letting me upload anything. Please tell me that everything's fixed, and that you missed me????

:-D

Naomi

Comments

• joannabananajoannabanana Raw Newbie

good to see you back, naomi!! the site is much easier to use now and it lets me upload pictures now (before i couldn't).

• poemommpoemomm Raw Newbie

HI, Joanna!!!!

I'm still struggling to find my way around the new format. Where do I upload recipes?

• EvaAfricaEvaAfrica Raw Newbie

Hi Poemomm!!

Welcome back! I'm new here and I love the cool community and openness of everyone.

What is one of your favourite things about being raw? How long have you been raw?

I started playing with raw foods I'm 2007, and rotate in and out of the lifestyle depending on the season of the year. I love fresh seasonal produce and eating big salads LOL. My favorite thing is developing recipes that suit the palates ogSAD eaters and newbies and getting my summer glow on from all the produce in my garden. You???

• EvaAfricaEvaAfrica Raw Newbie

Wish you could take me on a tour of your edible garden. Big dream of mine! Does your family also eat raw with you when you do?

I am convinced I was made a health food lover, just always preferred the healthy stuff and gradually matured and refined with me till I now have a general repulsion to junk food and most cooked food. Ate raw for the first time in 2002 for 8 months. And then, 5 months ago, I picked up a raw recipe book in a store and remembered how much I love being raw. Figured there's no reason not to be! So I'm 100% raw, except once in a blue moon when there's no other way and I'm in someone else's house.

I do it because I want to, not because it's law, and that's an important distinction for me because I easily make a prison for myself if I punish myself for not abiding by my own law. That's what I appreciate about your response, that you love yourself to give yourself the liberty to have it sometimes unraw.

Thing I love about raw the most, among a myriad of reasons: feeling clean (untainted, natural) and pure physically and non-physically. This feeling is also my motivation when I'm faced with a choice of food.

have a great week!

My sons often eat raw... very few things they don't like. And we do tend to stick with whole fresh fruits and veggies, so it's. Pretty easy for my hubby to join on too,although he doesn't do most raw gourmet stuff. I've battled a lifetime of ed to get to the place of freedom. Like you on naturally a healthy eater, but I know only too well the pain and suffering that is caused when one allows food or percentages to rule one's life. Thanks for your openness. ..good to meet a new friend.