Raw Prepared food delivered to your home

Mostly I make my own raw foods but sometimes I just don’t have the time and so I’ll order to have it delivered to my home.

For those of us that have really busy lives this saves a lot of time. And actually when I break it down on cost it’s not much more than when I buy all the stuff, drive to the store using gas to get there, and then use electricity to make it. It’s not cheep I agree but it’s not so expensive that it’s unobtainable.

I thought I would pass along the site since a lot of my friends and family who are interested in going RAW say they don’t have the time to make things. www.rawvolution.com Matt Amsten makes some wonderfully delicious raw foods and I love it! This week’s menu is as follows:

Tomato Basil Soup, Nut & Veggie Pate Wrap, French Onion Soup, Big Matt with Cheese, No-Bean Hummus, Pizza Italiano, Cauliflower Couscous, Nut Loaf with BBQ Sauce, Broccolini Salad, Pecan Crumble, Bok Choy Salad, Chocolate Haystack,

If that doesn’t make your mouth water I don’t know will.

Comments

• That’s a very cool service. I live about an hour away from that restaurant, but I’ve never been there. I’m going to plan to go there the next time I’m in the area, maybe order the box of food and pick it up.

• rediscoverrawfood, your sooo lucky i’m so jealous!

• Is that a box of food for 1 week or 1 day?

• Yes, is it a week or a day? How long does it last you? Maybe you could stretch it out? Seems really neat~!

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

Bellasera – What do you think of the Big Matt with Cheeze, I got his recipe book and wonder if it is worth making that recipe. What things of his do you like the most? Is the nut loaf good?

• KristensRawKristensRaw Raw Newbie

I like Rawvolution, too, but a lot of the items were too salty for me. His recipes use a lot of namo shoyu. I agree though that it’s great to have this as a treat sometimes where you don’t have to prepare the food. Even if it’s salty for me, it’s still a heck of a lot better than eating cooked dead food, right? :)

Here is another who delivers (I’ve never tried it, but the website looks great). http://purerawcafe.com/

Cheers! ~Kristen Suzanne

• The food stretches out for about a week, I still do my juices in the morning so I’m not eating stuff from breakfast just lunch and dinner from there.

I have not tried his Big Matt, but I’ve tried raw unmacs and they are delicious!!!

Some of his things KristensRaw are a bit salty and I’ve mentioned that to him on the email. But most of the stuff I love. I have to check out the site you listed too!

• devittlesdevittles Raw Newbie

I just got a rawvolution box this week and I love it. There is a good amount of food. If you supplement with salad and fruits you can certainly make it last a week. The Big Matt is so delicious. When I think of how much time I would spend making all that food, and how much I would spend on the groceries, I am really impressed with the value.

• PamPam

I was in Matt’s restaurant in Santa Monica a couple weeks ago. I had the Big Matt. It is REALLY good as was everything else I ordered. I also made Big Matts at home and froze a couple patties so that I could take them with me to Florida last week. Delicious! When I make Matt’s recipes at home I cut down the Nama Shoyu by AT LEAST half, though. For this reason, when I am able to order (i.e. not traveling) I will probably order from Pure Raw Cafe which is a bit more expensive.