eye color change

has anyones eyes changed color since going raw. I have heard people say this and wanted to know if it’s true?

Comments

• coconuttycoconutty Raw Newbie

I’ve heard that your whites get whiter but haven’t heard about your actual color changing. Guess anything’s possible though! Interesting!

• germin8germin8 Raw Master

This is interesting. It would probably take some time before someone notices a change in their eyes. I took a mini intro class to iridology a few years ago, but I don’t remember much about it. I’d be interested to see what others says.

• stylistchickstylistchick Raw Newbie

my eyes color changes slightly anyway, sometimes more brown sometimes more green. i haven’t noticed anything yet, except my eyes look much brighter, more alert, or alive. before they looked sort of squinty and tired most of the time, and puffy. it will be interesting to see if they go more green or something.

• I have heard of this before. It would be interesting to take pictures of peoples eyes up close beore they start the diet and then after they have been on it for a while. I believe it happens to some people more than others depending on whether they eat foods that combat deposits in arteries like beets which are also supposed to help macular degeneration. Walnuts are supposed to be good for the heart so they may have similar properties. Also cherries which can break down crystals that cause gout. Red grapes may also effect the eyes because they have reservatol in them that breaks down plaques in artery walls as well.

• Many people who do a serious liver cleanse report immediate and noticeable eye color change after doing it. I am planning on doing a liver flush next month, so I’ll let you know how it goes for my eyes. I am planning on taking before and after pics to see.

• i believe so, yes. i agree with julesksees. i mean, my father died of hep c. (towards the end of his life his eye color changed immensely.) it was scary, and sad… for me.

so yes, if your health is getting dramatically better i wouldnt doubt for a minute that your eye color would change. what goes up, must come down. what goes down, must come up.