Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Diet and Exercising for Weight Loss!!!

anyamyersanyamyers Raw Newbie

Obesity is now being called an epidemic in the health community. In fact, it will soon be the leading cause of preventable death in the United States, even ahead of cigarette smoking. Obesity leads to type two diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease or stroke and even an increased risk of cancer. With all of these health risks, as well as the general improvement in the quality of life that can occur, losing weight is one of the best things that you can do for yourself.

First, as you start to eat less, your metabolism will slow down somewhat. Exercising helps to elevate your metabolism back to an efficient level.Second, as mentioned, exercise burns more calories so that you can lose weight faster and stay motivated in your efforts.Third, exercise actually releases endorphins, chemicals that keep your mood elevated.Exercise doesn’t have to mean spending hours at the gym or straining through exhausting workouts. In fact, in order for you to stick with it on the long run, exercising should be something that you enjoy. Start by increasing your activity level in an overall way.

Many people who have the desire to lose weight, they get up early, run, and exercise. But they miss the important part in the whole method of losing weight fast because only exercise and running is not enough to lose weight fast. The important thing is that diet should be regular, eating nutritional food is also important. People think that if they skip breakfast, they will reduce weight quickly. However, it is superstition in the minds of them. Diet play an important role for healthy body. If you are having calories in your meal then it doesn't make food bad. But that also doesn't mean you are supposed to have it daily.

Make the experience of exercising something that you look forward to, and it will soon become a regular part of your healthier lifestyle. "Stay healthy stay fit"

tees5ClaireTeczemaliving

Comments

• streem26streem26 Raw Jr. Leader

Good tips without cario and count of calories I cant lost my fat :)

Ariga Foods
  • davidwdavidw Raw Newbie

To lose weight you should avoid processed foods, fried foods, refined carbohydrates (white bread, white rice, etc.) & sugar sweetened beverages. Processed foods are high in sodium and low in nutritional quality. Instead choose a variety of fruits (avoid fruit juice), vegetables, whole grains, low-fat dairy, lean meats, fish or other seafood and healthy fats like olive and canola oil. Especially focus on the veggies! They are super low in calories and packed with fiber to help keep you full.

Eat small frequent meals throughout the day and don’t skip meals. Skipping meals can slow down your metabolism and deprive you of needed energy. Eat breakfast in the morning to wake up your metabolism after a long night’s sleep. Also don’t forget to drink plenty of water. Water is necessary to keep your body functioning properly. Staying hydrated helps with digestion, helps control appetite and flushes out toxins.

You may also want to keep a food journal. This will give you a good idea of how many calories you are taking in and can help you identify areas where you need to make changes. The most successful “diets” fit easily into your lifestyle and teach you ways to eat healthier that you can stick with for good. It’s best to make lifestyle changes that can become part of your normal routine. This way you’ll have the best chance at keeping off the weight in the long run.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

ClaireT
  • aloedaloed Raw Newbie

I am lazy, do not like sports, how can we lose weight? Some people recommend me to eat aloe vera, is this reliable?

• ClaireTClaireT Raw Master
    aloed said:

I am lazy, do not like sports, how can we lose weight? Some people recommend me to eat aloe vera, is this reliable?

I love aloe, but more for the feeling of somehow doing something healing for my insides. I've never considered it for weight loss. 

• streem26streem26 Raw Jr. Leader

Except diet you should probably hold onto your gym membership, too. If you hav'nt possible or don't like gym try cardio way , it's should be running or home trainer. Although it’s tough to slim down with exercise alone, staying active does help with weight control—and it’s absolutely crucial for your health.
    Not only does exercise produce endorphins that increase your metabolic rate and motivate you to eat better—it also supports heart health, strengthens your bones, helps you sleep, decreases stress, and boosts mental health.

• cxalbatrosscxalbatross Raw Newbie

Diet is an important thing for weight loss. Some recipe helps you to lose your weight like fresh fruit juices, eat foods rich in fiber, especially viscous fiber, veggie crunch salad, pressure cooker baked beans, cherry tomato, egg cracker, brown rice, sandwiches etc. All are helpful for losing weight. Excluding diet you also have to do exercise daily for some time. Join yoga classes, cardio sessions, walk in morning time when air is fresh, jogging for some time. By implement all these techniques you will get best results.

• susanmeyersusanmeyer Raw Newbie

For me only a good diet and movement help to loose weight. 

• Richa94Richa94 Raw Jr. Leader

Yes, you are right exhausting workout cannot help you in achieving the desired result along with this you have to follow a strict diet regime, here strict does not mean skipping breakfast, lunch or dinner Here strict means including right kind of things in your diet, which are nutritious and healthy at the same time. Eating at the proper time is also important Healthy diet with proper workout will definitely help you to get the desired result. 

ClaireT
  • sammiecsammiec Raw Newbie

Thanks for this good tip to lose weight but I just want to that with low calories diet should I also conduct some exercises or walk. Actually, I feel tired after exercises. 

• Fat Freeze Cryolipolysis better way to lose weight. This machine technology reduces the fat levels in the desired area. This non-invasive and pain-free technique uses cold temperatures to freeze the fat cells, crystalizing them. As a result, the natural “cell-death” process kicks in, causing the cells to die off, effectively shrinking the layer of body fat in the targeted area.

• mmitschmmitsch Raw Newbie

Depends on how much you eat! If you do a fasted, long, low intensity workout and then eat a dozen cookies, your body’s going to restore its glycogen stores and then store the extra glucose as fat. So you can still be aerobically fit and have extra fat, depending on how many calories you consume, when, and what type. (Again, I think.)

• walishahwalishah Raw Newbie

walking is best medicine i ado cycling if i go far not use bike and near only walk

• better way to lose weight. This machine technology reduces the fat levels in the desired area.Visit our dentist near you, Rosary Dental is a full-service dental practice dedicated to providing excellent patient care in an incredible environment for people at every stage of life.Our dentist 77036, We offer comprehensive dental services, including restorative dentistry, oral surgery and emergency care, as well as a cosmetic program that can make a dramatic change in how you look and feel. Contact our dentist in Houston today.

• anyamyers said:

Obesity is now being called an epidemic in the health community. In fact, it will soon be the leading cause of preventable death in the United States, even ahead of cigarette smoking. Obesity leads to type two diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease or stroke and even an increased risk of cancer. With all of these health risks, as well as the general improvement in the quality of life that can occur, losing weight is one of the best things that you can do for yourself.

First, as you start to eat less, your metabolism will slow down somewhat. Exercising helps to elevate your metabolism back to an efficient level.Second, as mentioned, exercise burns more calories so that you can lose weight faster and stay motivated in your efforts.Third, exercise actually releases endorphins, chemicals that keep your mood elevated.Exercise doesn’t have to mean spending hours at the gym or straining through exhausting workouts. In fact, in order for you to stick with it on the long run, exercising should be something that you enjoy. Start by increasing your activity level in an overall way.

Many people who have the desire to lose weight, they get up early, run, and exercise or riding a bike like Tomasso. But they miss the important part in the whole method of losing weight fast because only exercise and running is not enough to lose weight fast. The important thing is that diet should be regular, eating nutritional food is also important. People think that if they skip breakfast, they will reduce weight quickly. However, it is superstition in the minds of them. Diet play an important role for healthy body. If you are having calories in your meal then it doesn't make food bad. But that also doesn't mean you are supposed to have it daily.

Make the experience of exercising something that you look forward to, and it will soon become a regular part of your healthier lifestyle. "Stay healthy stay fit"

You said very well! Calories are what help our body to live, and you need to make sure that calories come in as much as you need. Sports make you feel better

• ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

I think exercise is the most important part of weight loss.

It's so much better (for your heart health and everything else) to maintain a healthy amount of nutrients and stick with dealing with calories on the burning-them-off side. 

• Originz DeletedOriginz Deleted Raw Newbie
    edited December 2023

Achieving weight loss involves a holistic approach that combines a balanced diet and regular exercise. Incorporating apple cider vinegar into your routine can offer additional benefits. Here's a brief guide:

Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) Benefits: Metabolism Boost: ACV may enhance metabolism, aiding in calorie burning.
    Appetite Suppression: It can help control cravings and reduce overall calorie intake.

Blood Sugar Regulation: ACV may contribute to stable blood sugar levels, reducing the likelihood of energy crashes.

Balanced Diet: Emphasize whole foods like fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, and whole grains.
    Monitor portion sizes and practice mindful eating.
    Stay hydrated with water and incorporate fiber-rich foods for satiety.

Regular Exercise: Include a mix of aerobic exercises and strength training in your routine.
    Aim for at least 150 minutes of moderate-intensity exercise per week.
    Stay consistent and gradually increase intensity for optimal results.

Remember, individual responses vary, and it's crucial to consult with healthcare professionals or nutritionists to tailor a plan that suits your specific needs and health status.

• elles Deletedelles Deleted Raw Newbie
    edited January 18

Hello! hope ypu guys are doing well smile In my opinion for effective weight loss, keep focus on a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and lean proteins. Combine this with regular physical exercise, including activities like brisk walking, running, weightlifting, and yoga. Mix up your routine to keep it interesting, and aim to perform 2-3 exercises on daily basis. Consistency is the key, so find activities you enjoy to make it your hobby and no doubt trust me you will see better results soon.

• Ariga FoodsAriga Foods Raw Newbie
    edited February 2
    streem26 said:

Good tips without cario and count of calories I cant lost my fat :)

Yes you say write but healthy diet is a main key factor for weight loss. So try super foods like pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, flax seeds, watermelon seeds, sunflower seeds, etc.