My first juicing experience!

Okay everybody, today I had my very first carrot-apple juice blend and IT WAS AMAZING! While I was driving back to class, I kep craving carrots and I decided to stop by this place called Zuma that juices fruits and veggies on the spot. As soon as I tasted it. It was like my taste buds were rejoicing and I actually got happy butterfly feeling in my belly. Weird huh! I had no idea that juicing would make you feel so happy. I think it was a bit pricey. I paid 3.50 for 2.5 cups. I have been trying to go 100% raw and I think the juicing will definately help. I was amazed at how soon I felt full and how long I felt full. This will make transition aloteasier if there are any other newbies out there. Well, I am on my way to Craigs list and ebay to scout out my next kitchen appliance!

Comments

• HI RawMen! That is soo great! It’s hard to believe that you hadn’t had a juice before but there’s always a first time for everything! The thing I’m wondering is how many apples and carrots were in that drink? You should ask them next time you go in there and see if it’s worth it for you. THe other thing to remember is that if you ate that many carrots all the time you could turn orange so it’s good to start trying greener juices with cucumbers, celery, cabbage, wheat grass, etc. That’s great!