Hemp Seeds

rawgirl1976rawgirl1976 Raw Newbie

I see a lot of recipes call for Hemp Seeds. I’m in Phoenix, can anybody tell me where I might be able to buy some in this area. I get most of my nuts and seeds at Sprouts but they don’t carry Hemp seeds. Thank you,

Comments

• shele24shele24 Raw Newbie

I get mine at my local co-op.

• This is the company that sells Peaceful Planet hemp seed. http://nutraceutical.com/ On their site, you can do a zip code search to see who carries their products, then call them to see if they have the hemp seed.Those are the only ones I’ve found in my area so far.

• Check out amazon.com. I just bought some organic hemp seeds there and they are good. They also have lots of nuts and seeds and other products you need/want for a raw food diet and mostly free shipping for orders over $25.

• Try ordering from canada. Hemp hearts are plentiful here! Rocky mountain grain products is where i get mine. They are in alberta. Free shipping anywhere in canada…not sure about the states tho. The phone # is (403)329-1380. or email snowrk@telusplanet.net. They are definitely worth trying, they’re awesome! I eat them every morning.

• I order mine from veganessentials.com – free shipping!