Health is Wealth

When I was young my mom would always got mad at me because I don’t want to eat fruits especially vegetable. I was always sick back then maybe because of not eating healthy. Instead of eating fruit and vegetable I prefer to eat those junk foods and soda’s then I got sick again I was rush to the hospital and discovered to have UTI, I was confine for a few days because of high fever and taking medicine and injections was what I hate the most from there on I told myself that I won’t eat those unhealthy food again because I don’t want to go back in the Hospital. Growing up I was able to do research about healthy foods, I discovered the juicing and blending way of fruits and vegetable, I fell in love with it now I always see to it that I have fruits and vegetable mix up on my breakfast table. It give me lots of energy and cleanse my body.  And now my UTI was gone and I will just have to say that my Kidney is safer now. 

ClaireT

Comments

• ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

Juicing is awesome. I'm glad it has improved your health :)

• bettykleebettyklee Raw Jr. Leader

I feel much better since I started juicing too. And I totally agree with you - health is wealth. A stronger body allows me to work more efficiently and do so much more!