I'm looking for the healthiest raw meal plan possible

everettheveretth Raw Newbie

I'm looking for the healthiest raw meal plan possible. With a meal plan for every meal and with shopping lists. I'm also willing to pay for it. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it. ))

ClaireT

Answers

• JanaceJanace Raw Jr. Superstar

You should read up on 80/10/10. 80% Carbs, 10% Protein, 10% Fat.

• mitchelljohnsonmitchelljohnson Raw Newbie
    edited August 2023

everetth said:

I'm looking for the healthiest raw meal plan possible. With a meal plan for every meal and with shopping lists. I'm also willing to pay for it. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it. )) 

Hello,

If you're seeking the epitome of health through a raw meal plan, consider reaching out to registered dietitians or nutritionists who specialize in raw diets. Their expertise can craft personalized meal plans encompassing breakfast, lunch, and dinner, aligning with your dietary preferences and health goals.

A balanced raw meal plan may include nutrient-rich options like fresh fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, and sprouted grains. These professionals can also provide comprehensive shopping lists, ensuring you have all necessary ingredients on hand. Prioritize whole foods, diversity, and portion control to attain optimal nutritional intake.

While investing in professional guidance comes with a cost, the long-term benefits for your well-being could make it a valuable and rewarding investment. Always remember to consult with a healthcare provider before making significant dietary changes.