raw vegan essential oils and blends

ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

I have found a company who does raw and vegan essential oils. Alot of the essential oils out there use chemicals, and more commonly, animal fat in their extraction techniques, and most oils are low quality with little theraputic effects left in them. This company keeps the temps low to retain all the goodness, and doesn’t use any chemicals or animal fats, so these oils are called “theraputic grade”. They are expensive, but with this case, I think you get what you pay for… http://www.youngliving.us/

Comments

• That sounds really neat Zoey. Do you have any particular recipes or purposes you use them for?

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

I haven’t used them yet. I know a healer in the USA who is an amazing woman. She uses them, and I checked into it and saw that they actually care enough to make sure they are raw and vegan, something I never heard of before with essential oils, and I thought raw vegan people should know about them. Chris had healing from her using these oils and he said it was a truly powerful and healing experience. She does Raindrop Therapy.

I am going to get some soon. I work with essential oils for massage, I’m a massage therapist among other things. I also use them for shifting emotional/mental/spiritual blocks in an oil burner. And in the bath. They really work very well, provided the oils are good quality. I am a big believer in the healing power of flowers.

• expensive stuff. :-\

• Zoe, I have been using the Young Living Oils for 8 years and do the Raindrop Therapy too. They have a kit with the oils for this treatment so that people can use them at home. Young Living has a farm in France, one in Ecuador and 2 in the States. They are committed to making the best essential oils in the world.

I also give workshops on the oils.There is so much you can do with them. The best thing is their quick action and I so enjoy seeing the results I get.

Also a diffuser is way more effective than an oil burner as the oil is not heated but cold diffused.

I was just recommending their blends today morning on the Aromatherapy thread.

I have more info on my website and blog on the oils.

Justbeautiful, they are expensive but when you experience them you will know why. And they go a long way. My clients love these oils. Get the cheapest one to try. My post today was on Lemon oil which is not expensive. The essential 7 kit has 7 oils of 5 ml each. YOu might be able to also share with family members or friends.

Fatma

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

Fab Fatma, I just know those oils are special stuff, can’t wait to get my hands on them! I’ll check out your website later.