Feeling nauseous

DaniMaeDaniMae Raw Newbie

So I've been raw for about 2 months. The first month I felt absolutely fantastic, but the second month was more of a struggle. I was starting to crave more solid foods (which I consider to be beans, potatoes, toast, etc). Then yesterday and today I just started to feel nauseous whenever I eat. I remember feeling like this back when I had viral gastroenteritis and so I decided to have some organic whole wheat crackers (when I had viral gastroenteritis all I ate was bread, wheat crackers, and saltines since those were the only foods that didn't upset my stomach). I know that a raw diet isn't for everyone and I'm still experimenting with what works best for my body. Anyone have any advice or has experienced this? I did feel better after eating the crackers so idk, what do you guys think?

ClaireT

Answers

• JanaceJanace Raw Jr. Superstar

Celery juice is great for digestive issues. You can drink it first thing in the morning (inlace of lemon water if you drink that). The taste will grow on you it you are not a fan at first. There are so many benefits of celery juice. If you don't have a juicer you can chop up the celery and add some water and blend it. Then strain it and it is ready to drink. It is supposed to help balance the acid in your stomach.

DaniMaeClaireT
  • ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

What about avocado? It's heavy but gentle on the stomach. 

• JanaceJanace Raw Jr. Superstar

You can also try ginger or peppermint in your water or tea.