Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Raw salad dressing

Wondering if anyone has any delicious raw salad dressing recipes available to share? Please list any and all! 

ClaireT

Answers

• DavyKOTWFDavyKOTWF Raw Jr. Leader

This place is a ghost town Courtney.  I don't, but wondered the same thing.  You can google and use

youtube to find lots of good recipes.  

• ClaireTClaireT Raw Master
    edited November 2017

The community recipes on here are always full of surprises :)

https://www.therawtarian.com/raw-food-recipes

• My go to is a tahini, nutritional yeast, amino acids & garlic combo. Kate Flowers (an awesome raw youtuber) has some really great recipes

ClaireT
  • I love playing around with different dressing recipes. That sounds pretty close to a few of my classic dressings smile

ClaireT
  • RyanBreyRyanBrey Raw Jr. Leader

Kate Flowers does awesome recipes. :)

ClaireT
  • A raw vegan Caesar salad recipe that will make you love dairy-free, oil-free salads. This recipe uses chia seeds to thicken it, not gunky emulsifiers and thickeners often found in the processed, store-bought stuff. Chia is such an easy, omega-3 rich way to make your salad dressing stick to your salad greens. Which is always a good thing.

Ingredients
    For the salad
    1 head romaine lettuce
    1 nori sheet
    Black pepper, to taste
    For the dressing
    1/2 cup pine nuts
    1 tablespoon chia seeds
    2 tablespoons lemon juice
    2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
    1 garlic clove (optional - I did not use it, but you can if you want it to be more authentic)
    2 tablespoons soaked capers
    1 medium zucchini
    Instructions
    For the dressing
    Blend all ingredients until completely smooth. If you would like the dressing to turn out white, peel the zucchini and save the peels for a juice or put them in any other sauce, dressing, or dip.
    To assemble
    Chop the romaine thinly.
    Tear a nori sheet by hand and sprinkle into the romaine.
    Mix with the dressing, and sprinkle with black pepper.

ClaireT
  • ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

^^^ 

That recipe looks delicious!