websites?

Hello! hoping all you fine folks could help point me to the direction of your favorite websites to find such raw goodness as cacoa, maca, dehydrators, etc.. Thanks so much!!! M

Comments

• deborahanndeborahann Raw Newbie

I am very new to this ,but so far I have found these that I like (I got most of these from this website!) livingtreecommunity.com naturalzing.com rawguru.com rawfood.com sunorganics.com goldminenaturals.com I am in the process of looking up prices for the routine things I will need to buy and getting the info into a chart so that I can get the best price. Some have free shipping if you spend enough. I really like my excalibur dehydrator and I got it years ago.I may actually need a second one so I can keep batches of different things going. I have the small one now. You may be able to get the best price at their website or check out e-bay or amazon for a gently used one. I may go the used route if the new ones are very expensive.

• humanimalhumanimal Raw Newbie

nautralzing in my opinion is the best. They have good prices and their service is always fantastic. I received my order in 2 days! Now I am enjoying 5lbs of carob and 1 lb or mesquite. YUM

• RCBAliveRCBAlive Raw Newbie

hey human, could you please provide the complete address for nautralizing? i would like to check it out. thanks!

• great, thank you so much! I’ve been looking through many sites and just wanted to see if one was better than another—-prices, selection.

• the website is www.naturalzing.com

• Ooo.. naturalzing.com look’s great!

Amazon.com’s Grocery is also good for a few items here and there. You just have to know what you’re looking for. If you have the prime membership you get free two day shipping too. :-)

Some links: Maca Powder, Cacao Nibs, Cacao Powder, Goji Berries

• KristensRawKristensRaw Raw Newbie

I’m a big fan of

www.NaturalZing.com (most Raw goodies and ingredients)

www.SunOrganic.com (nuts, seeds, dried fruit)

www.Rawganique.com (clothing, things for the home, etc)

Cheers! Chef Kristen Suzanne