Trying Raw Again...

Well, this will be my third attempt at going raw. My first two mistakes were to drive headlong into being a raw vegan too fast. I will now take it VERY slow and be picky on my meal plans and forward movements.

I just wanted to say hello to be courteous to the community before asking questions or posting.

Here we go again.  LOL 

ClaireT

Comments

• Harmony1Harmony1 Raw Superstar

The third time's is a charm! 

I think going slow is a good idea. It gives you a chance to develop good habits without feeling like you're immediately hitting a wall. 

ClaireT
  • tjp52tjp52 Raw Newbie
    edited August 2022

just fell down the rabbit hole today but time in my life is scarce so I’m intensively cramming across section of brilliant pages into my cheek pouches to digest more fully later. I am a multiethnic master vegan chef please try not to giggle but I’ve never done raw foods other than as they accompany cooked foods so I’m learning so much my little brain is on fire I appreciate any help links book recommend links book recommendations or kindness thank you

ClaireT
  • ClaireTClaireT Raw Master
    edited August 2022
    tjp52 said:

just fell down the rabbit hole today but time in my life is scarce so I’m intensively cramming across section of brilliant pages into my cheek pouches to digest more fully later. I am a multiethnic master vegan chef please try not to giggle but I’ve never done raw foods other than as they accompany cooked foods so I’m learning so much my little brain is on fire I appreciate any help links book recommend links book recommendations or kindness thank you

Definitely start with the recipes on here. They're incredibly well thought out...and delicious.