nature's first food

Now I’ve been looking into David Wolfe’s nature’s first food supplement, as well as others such as vitamineral green, etc. I’d appreciate ANY insight on these green powders straight from a user’s mouth. Obviously the description on the site sounds great, but does anybody use these/other green powders and have positive results? Thank you so much for your help!

Comments

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

When I was on a retreat in the summer in the USA earlier this year there was another raw foodist there who used a raw green powder. Whenever I made a green drink and she was in the kitchen she kindly put a few spoonfulls in my drink, and I never felt any different. As far as I could tell I just felt the same as I always do.

• Just my opinion. Personally, I’d rather just eat the fruits and vegetables. My money is on raw, organic and local instead of trusting that a processed concoction is what it says it is. I mean, when I eat an apple, I know it’s an apple. Also, these fruits and vegetables contain a variety of goodness that the body uses in mysterious ways. Can food be reproduced in even the most well-meaning and cleanest of factories and labs? Again, just my opinion, but I’ve filmed the inside workings of many factories, and I’ve seen enough to keep me on the real thing.

• Nature’s first food is a green powder that is repackaged by many companies. From what I’ve been able to determine, Jameth Sheridan develops the stuff and then various companies buy it, bottle it and call it different names. The cost differences can be very large from company to company. Nature’s first food is the most expensive version I’ve found. Alissa Cohen has the same thing for less, and I recently found it under the name Vitamineral Green for even less. It contains Spirulina and Chlorella and lots of wildcrafted and organic juices and leaf extracts. Its convenient and portable. Sometimes I’m really busy and this stuff is a lifesaver! It saves me from the vending machine. My partner loves this stuff and doesn’t go a day without it. I find it “not bad” in terms of taste. A small pinch of Stevia can make it easier to get used to. I like it with bee pollen.