Pain

I’m not raw. I try to eat as much raw food as possible, but I am not 100% raw.

After a really salty soup meal one monday approx one month ago, I got a stinging feeling on my left backside, just under my ribs. It has since evolved into becoming something really painful and it’s especially painful just after I’ve eaten.

My GP is not of much help, but I’m getting an ultrasound tomorrow just to make sure it’s nothing dangerous in there.

Meanwhile I’ve considered the following: Kidneystone (due to the area of pain) Pnemounia (also due to the area of pain, but doesn’t add up to why it would hurt if I’m eating) Some kind of deficiency, which could be real, I’ve bought B vitamins, and extra B12+B1’s and this seems to fend off the pain but only for a short while)

The B-vitamins solved another problem that I had with tingling in my fingers, mostly on the sides of my pinkies and in my right index finger, but also on the left side of my head. I’ve had a headscan so any neurological condition is ruled out.

I’ve also lost about 3 kgs in the last month, now weighing in at 59 kgs, 175 cm tall, and I’m extremely tired and I’ve stopped drinking alcohol because it makes the pain worse.

I’ve bought English salt to do the Liver and gallbladder master cleanse, but I haven’t had the time to go through with it yet.

Any help and advice is greatly appreciated :)

- Marie

Comments

• deborahanndeborahann Raw Newbie

Maybe gallbladder or pancreas as the source? How balanced is your diet ? Do you eat from all the food groups regularly (fruit,greens-greens greens!, vegetables and fats). Also consider acidity/alkalinity of your body. There are just so many things that could be coming into play here. If you are not eating a balanced diet then at least consider a lot of juicing or vitamixing a lot of grees and fruits (easy on the sweet-just enough to flavor). Hope everything goes well at the Dr.’s.