Raw Mommies/Daddies w/ Raw Kiddies?

I have a 2 1/2 year old. She is allergic to dairy, nuts, seafood, shellfish, wheat and soy to the point where she will have an analypatic reaction if she eats them. She has severe eczema which is being “controlled” (I put it in parenthesies because it’s so NOT in control) through steriods which are constantly increasing in strength. I have tried, unsuccessfully, to wean her from the steriods and, of course, her eczema comes right back and with a vengence. Oatmeal does not work for the itching, nor does olive oil, or jojoba, shea butter, etc. In addition, she suffers from Reactive Airway Disease which is probably a result of her food issues rather than having Asthma. They have been trying to pursuade me to put her on an inhaled steriod to prevent Asthmatic episodes, but I’ve said NO FREAKING WAY. :)

That said, I really want to heal her and feel like raw food might be the way to go. We still do not know all of her food allergies (and also allergies are ever changing and someone can develop allergies at any time) as she was only tested for certain ones. I am wondering if there are any moms with small children who are on a raw food diet and, if so, how you manage. Do you give your child a mix of raw and cooked foods? I doubt that I will be able to feed her completely raw because my DH is not raw, but I feel like if I can do more she will still reape the benefits. She does eat veggies now and she loved the raw lasanga I made with the sunflower seed pate and the cap’n crunch berry “cereal” with the agave.

For those who have kids who are raw, how did you transition them to raw? Any words of wisdom or advice? (BTW, My DD2 is not vegetarian but she typically does not eat meat because she doesn’t like it, which leads me to believe her body is telling her not to eat it. She would never eat/drink soy and low and behold her body could not take it, so I think she’s still pretty intune with it, or as in tune as a 2 yr. old can be.)

Sorry for the long winded post.