Purchasing Raw Products Online

Hello Everyone,

As I explore further into raw food, I am realizing it difficult to find 100% raw products in local health food stores. There are a few in my area (Michigan, USA) but some products, like raw cocoa, nori sheets, buckwheat I cannot find. What are some trusted websites? Where do I buy these products?

Nichole

Comments

• stylistchickstylistchick Raw Newbie

i’ve had good luck with naturalzing.com i’m not sure about the specific items you mentioned. raw cacao shouldn’t be too hard to find.

• naturalzing.com is the BEST source i’ve come across.. from seaweed to nuts and seeds to nut/seed butters to fantastic premade treats, naturalzing is the way to go! I have to limit myself though or i’ll go bankrupt in five minutes of being on the site.

• Yes naturalzing is the BEST! I met the owner Jeff and his wife and they are awesome! I love to support them!! If you order from them, go to this link before you place the order: http://www.myspace.com/rawvegansteven This is my boyfriends myspace and he has a link for naturalzing and gets a small % of the profit. Thanks my raw friends!! Love and Light! <3>