Proteins ... suggestions !!!

Hello everyone, I was wondering if some of you could help me with protein sources.

I’d like to eat rich food with complet protein without the fat ( nut,seed) it’s not that I dont like nuts/seeds but , you know, if eat nuts/seeds then you have to make sure you don’t eat 2 much fat during the day and so on ….. The thing is that people tell me ” Be careful with this type of diet because people don’t get enough proteins and iron, vit.b12, Ca+ ( calcium), Mg(Magnesium) blablabla ” !

I know some vegetables contains some amino acids but they are mostly non-essential ( this means that our body can produce it on it’s own)but we need the essential ones !!!! So , I would like to know if there’s some foods out there that contains :

1)essential amino acids ( isoleucine, leucine, lysine, threonine, tryptophan, methionine, histidine, valine and phenylalanine) 2)high % of iron 3)high % of vit.D and Ca+, vit.B12 4) And all other good nutriments Thanks !!!

Comments

• I have been working on that one as well. One thing is to scan this site because a lot of people list things in their recipes(type in protein) and posts that are high in thos things you want. I know for protein raw and sproted or not that quinoa, lentils and beans, and nut mylks are less fattening but still high in protein. With the few I mentioned above, if sprouted you can make salads and pates with them. Go to sproutpeople.com for directions.

• chriscarltonchriscarlton Raw Newbie

check out this thread on Protein…

http://goneraw.com/forums/3/topics/771