What spiritual experiences did you experience when you turned raw?

So I have been having vivid dreams.can you let me know if you have experienced things like this? 

Comments

• ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

My dreams have definitely gotten deeper and more complex. 

What have you been dreaming about?

• I experience a correlation between raw and spiritual experiences.

The last time I fasted for 10 days and then ate nothing but raw for the following 2 weeks, I began to feel like I was high, at some point. I was also as calm as if I had taken a Xanax. All sights and sounds were elevated. I felt my spirit moving my body for me. I was in sync and in tune with all around me. 

I have moments like this regularly, but I don’t walk around on-the-level like this all the time. However, whenever I’m fasting and then eating just raw following the fast, I remain in this state. Once I start to eat cooked food, I go back to regular. The cooked food brings me back down to earth, it seems. 

I’ve heard angels singing (I mean, I really do believe they were angels.). Had vivid visions that brought me to my knees in tears. Seen signs and meaning behind meaning all around me. Like the greatest drug trip ever but sober as anything. 

There is a correlation between fasting and raw food and a heightened spiritual awareness and heightened spiritual experiences for me.

• jackiedfoy Deletedjackiedfoy Deleted Raw Newbie
    edited March 2023

All illusion falls away. Every belief you lean on in life that is not based in truth will be tested over and over until you cannot help. If you're like me, you find the term "spiritual experience" awkward because it suggests these are discrete events somehow separate