I’ve always struggled to be consistent with rating systems – remembering what I mean when I rate something a 4 or a 5. So, I’ve tried to come up with my own system that goes something like:
- 5 stars – So good, my non-raw friends wouldn’t even question this recipe. They’d just love it, too.
- 4 stars – Really like this one, will make again and again.
- 3 stars – OK. Might make again, might not. Maybe good, but not my taste.
- 2 stars – Didn’t like.
- 1 star – There is something seriously wrong with this recipe. Couldn’t eat more than one bite.
- no rating – Not sure. Maybe I made the recipe wrong, maybe I need to try it just once more.
Curious to know how others think about their ratings. Also, do you always rate your recipes when you enter them into Gone Raw…I do! And, do you ever change your rating after you’ve tried I dish more than once? I do!